Sunlight Dishwasher Power Pacs Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 136 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Just how clean are your dishes?
Sunlight® has got you covered, at the sink or in the dishwasher, with a full range of high performance dish cleaning products, enhanced by the essence of Lemon.

February 17, 2017

I got the power packs to try in the dishwasher because they were a good price. I'm not a big fan of the handwashing sunlight detergent, but figured i'm not touching this one so there is little risk, let the machine do its job.

I haven't even used up the whole package yet, and so far i've had 4 occurrences where the pack didn't dissolve fully in the washing mashine and a large chunk of it sort of sat there in the compartment. This of course warrants a rerun of the wash. Two other occurrences where i've seen powder left on half of the dishes, again undissolved detergent (it was slippery when i tried to wash it off).

It may be the water softness, it may be my machine, but it's the only detergent that has failed this way for me. I'll likely stay away from it in the future.

February 17, 2017

These are awesome. They clean my dishes really well and are always a great price and on sale often, especially at Walmart. There are never any spot on my dishes when I use them.

January 17, 2017

Liked it. Unfortunately, my kids are not big fans of rinsing the dishes before putting it in the dishwasher so I had a few «surprises» after the wash. I guess you need to rinse a little more before.

January 16, 2017

Not impressed..... I love my dishwasher and have really never had any issues at all with everything coming out sparkling! However, tried the Sunlight Tabs after getting a sample in the mail - and I'm glad I did - I will not wast my money on these ones....

December 26, 2016

We have extremely hard water and I always used cascade platinum, received a great coupon and applied checkout 51 credit thought it was worth a try nothing to lose, wow is all I can say, they work the same as the others , these are about 1/3 of the price, will be my regular tab from now on.

August 14, 2016

I jave used these in the past and find tbey work very well! Didnt have problems with grittiness on my dishes and thats a big plus for me :)) i would buy it again in the future

August 14, 2016

I usually use this product because the price is right and the product works well. It dissolves well in my dishwasher and does not leave a residue. I will continue to use this.

March 10, 2016

I only buy these pods for my dishwasher now. It is one of the cheapest options at our store yet it works excellent and I've never needed anything more expensive. This is very impressive considering my dishwasher is an extremely old portable one. I've never had the pods not open properly either.

December 20, 2015

This product cleaned my dishes well but the odd time it leaves hard stuff on the dishes especially on my plates. The price is very reasonable.

November 17, 2015

Not bad for a dishwasher pac but I need to clean off hard stuff before I use these in dishwasher. Great price, good item to fall back on if you need a value price.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food