Sunlight Laundry Detergent

Sunlight Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 226 in Laundry Care

March 09, 2016

I always buy this bug jug of sunlight when it goes on sale. Unlike other laundry soap I find this really gives my clothes a good cleaning and gets out stains like ketchup, mud and even pen marks. Days after my clothes have been washed I find they still smell fresh and so nice. The small isn't too strong so it is good for people who are sensitive to smells. I really like this soap and recommend it to anyone.

March 09, 2016

I really like this laundry detergent, It doesn't irritate our skin, even though I almost always do an extra rinse at the end to get any detergent residue off. The clothes smell fresh but not to strong, and it cleans the clothes well

February 28, 2016

I am not a big fun of this product. It doesn't work well and the smell is too strong. But the price is good.

February 09, 2016

Use the pods and the liquid . gives a good clean to my cloths. have sales frequently .

January 13, 2016

This is the powdered version of the soap, which I haven't used for a while, but I am very happy with it. I love the fresh scent and the lather it makes in the washing machine. The price is right when you have lots of laundry to do and want fresh clothes without the high price tag

December 12, 2015

I don't like this laundry detergent because when I tried it, I developed a rash :( guess I'm allergic to something in it. It did seem to clean my clothes like most laundry detergents. I didn't really care for the smell.

October 06, 2015

I don't like this laundry detergent. It doesn't get stains out any better than other brands and it definitely doesn't freshen clothes. In fact, I find it makes towels smell bad. I've bought it In the past when I have had coupons but I won't be doing that again.

October 06, 2015

This is our favourite brand of laundry detergent. We buy the sensitive pods and they work great. Easy, no spills and make our clothes really clean.

August 02, 2015

I was really expecting more from this laundry soap. I feel like there's not much difference between Sunlight and store brands. My clothes didn't smell as fresh and clean as I though they would. Its a great detergent as a base if you're going to add liquid softener or scent boosters because it won't do the job on its own.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic