Sunlight OxiAction Power Pacs in Lemon Fresh

Sunlight OxiAction Power Pacs in Lemon Fresh Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 147 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

January 09, 2017

Since we decided to change our purchase habits, because we were spending too much, I figured why not try Sunlight. I was pleasantly surprised. Not only did it remove stains, but it didn't leave water marks. In my opinion, it performs better than the leading brands. I wish more people would give it a chance.

January 31, 2016

Using a CheckOut 51 offer we purchased Sunlight OxiAction Power Pacs. With a new dishwasher we wanted to try various dishwasher pods / pacs - as with a large family we run our dishwasher daily, so using a pod or pac adds up on the grocery bill. We were very surprised that Sunlight competes with the big two dishwasher detergent pods / pacs. Savings using Sunlight are worth a try & we recommend such.

June 08, 2015

My clothes come out fresh,bright and clean. Very convenient and no mess.

April 26, 2015

I received this product as a sample from - sample source to wright a review .
    I'm very surprised after only two loads of dishes ,my glasses and silverware come out spotless ,love the smell of them as well as very crispy touch of clean and dry dishes ,no spots ,no lipstick marks on glasses ,no coffee or tea stains on cups ,love it !!!!! .If the price is less then for brand I'm using right now ,I 'll definitely switch .

April 13, 2015

These were great! I stocked up when I recently got coupons for $3 off. The total for each package was $6.01 after taxes for 55 pacs. So each load of dishes costs just under $0.11 to do! (Without coupon it would cost $0,14 a load) Great product glasses were streak free, dishes had no residue and the smell was excellent! I will be buying these again and again

October 07, 2014

Great product for the price! Smells great!

August 11, 2014

Tried all the big brands that say they will do the job, always had leftovers on dishes after washed until I tried the Sunlight Oxi_Action. Wow from the first wash, cleaned everything spotless. I am hooked the price is much cheaper (mind you there is still cheaper brands out there) than the big brands that claim too be the best. Will be only buying this brand now.

June 11, 2014

Sunlight Oxi-Action dishwasher soap actually took off some stains on cups other dish washing soap did not .ie tea rings left in cups.Kudos for this product.

May 27, 2014

Dishes come out sparkling clean no water marks.

August 05, 2013

The first time I used the product, I felt it did like every other dishwasher soap out there until.......
    We needed to seriously give our BBQ a major clean. We came up with the brightest idea to clean our BBQ with the soap and have it soak in the tub. It took off last years grime ! It was fantastic. We couldn't believe it, the BBQ looked like new!