Good

Sunshines Union Frozen Popsicle Ice Pop Maker Molds Reviews

1 review
Ranked #29 out of 102 in Bakeware & Cookware

July 08, 2016

This set of six popsicle molds is a great product to have in the summer. If you've ever made popsicles before, this set will be easy to use and should work exactly as you'd expect. You put in the juice that you want to freeze (or soda, as I tried), stick the mold into the tray that comes with to keep them upright, and put them in the freezer.

I found that the molds were very easy to clean, and when the popsicles were frozen, they came out of the moulds without any difficulty. The popsicle holder even has a little lip for when you're eating them, to catch any juice that might melt.

Overall, this is a great set of popsicle holders that is easy to use and very helpful in the hot summer months. This was my first experience using popsicle makers and I didn't have any issues at all. (Other than a little overflow, so I'd recommend not filling them above halfway) I can't wait to make even more (healthier) popsicles.

********************************************
Pros
+ Easy to clean.
+ Comes with stand to keep in the freezer.
+ Each popsicle mold has a small lip to catch juice as it melts.
+ Simple, does exactly what you expect.

Cons
- None.

********************************************