Amazing

Tarte For True Blood Palette Reviews

1 review
Ranked #264 out of 390 in Makeup

September 28, 2012

The Tarte for True Blood Palette is 17 eyeshadows named after True Blood-y things, an eyelid primer, mascara (Lights, Camera, Lashes) and a eyeliner (It's the gel one by Tarte..mine broke so I don't have it anymore)
I more or less bought this palette because I am a huge fan of True Blood, so I was heavily influenced by that. The packaging is amazing on the outside, but in the pan it is easy for the eye shadows to mix together accidentally. It came with a little card with a few makeup looks.
My favourite shades in this palette are:
DUSK: which is a matte brown with an orange hue to it.
GLAMOUR ME: deep, shimmery purple
TRUE DEATH: a very shimmery/glittery silver.
But I have used almost all of them and do enjoy them. Some of the shades seem to have more of a fall-out than others, but I find that with most eye shadows this can happen anyways.
I love Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara by Tarte, it's one of my favourites and I purchased a full sized one after buying this palette.
The gel eyeliner that was included was emphasEYES gel liner. I was not a fan of this liner, very messy and mine ended up breaking before I could even use all of it.
I love the primer, and I use it often.
All in all, I really love this set and I'm glad I purchased it. It's not available anymore but I thought I would review it in case anyone has an opportunity in the future to buy it!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?