Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 105 in Beauty Oil

December 31, 2016

I received this product in my ipsy.

I began using this product as a complete skeptic, usually products that seem really hyped up don't fair well with me. However, I surprisingly love this product. What I love about it is it's versatility. I am able to use this product on my skin, hair and nails. I have particularly been loving it for my cuticles. We all know inter means dry hands and for me cuticles that are angry. I love to apply a few drops and massage it into my cuticles right after a shower. I saw results immediately.

December 31, 2016

A versatile beauty oil or serum. It works great on chapped lips or even exfoliating your lips. Just apply couple drops on your lips and have sugar handy and apply sugar on your lips and scrub away.

I used it to for my extreme dry hands and it was very moisturizing without the greasy feel. I have used it to for my hair and it doesn't make your hair greasy or heavy. I use it every night and my skin felt really soft. I never broke out using this so it's a bonus point for me!

December 20, 2016

This is a simple face oil but works really well. It is moisturizing and versatile. I use it in my hair, on my nails, face and lips. I know some people do not like the smell but I personally find it comforting..reminds me of a nutty scent. The price is fair too, as it only takes a couple drops to use on face and neck.

July 28, 2016

The best face oil out there! I use it on my face and it helps soothe it, and keeps my redness at bay. I do not use it in the day as I have oily skin but at night it is wonderful. Be sure to keep it out of sunlight as well. The dropper is easy to use as well!

July 27, 2016

I bought this a while ago and love it makes your face soo soft and goes great underneith foundations it is a bit pricey for the bigger bottle they also have a cheaper roller ball version i would buy this again its great on the skin

June 22, 2016

This is a fantastic oil to use at night, my skin loves it! Its very moisturizing and absorbs into the skin nicely. My skin feels and looks smooth whenever I use this, great for dry patches that I sometimes get.

June 19, 2016

I have rosecia, which leaves my skin with rough dry flakey patches on my face. I find this oil helps smooth NY dry skin! Since I've started using this, even the redness has gone down. I have already recommended this product, and I will buy the bigger bottle next time. I use it everyday!

November 14, 2015

A lovely, light, unscented oil that instantly soaks into skin and gives the complexion a fresh dewy look. I use this night and day and love how it adds an extra boost of hydration to my skin. Works well when used with moisturizer, serum, primer and foundation. Highly recommended!

September 24, 2015

I've been on hunt for the best moisturizer that could help me with my dry skin. I read online that by adding oil into your beauty regimen will works. Reason why I tried Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil. I was kinda hesitant on buying this but I am ao I glad I did! It gives me a bright and glowing skin, not to mention that it helps my skin dryness big time! I would definitely recommend this product!

Cons: it smells like a cooking oil when you first time using it but you'll unnoticed the smell if your get used to it. But trust me this stuff is awesome!

August 09, 2015

Really great product ! I use it every night before I go to bed, and my skin feels soft and moisturized by morning. It takes a little while to absorb, and I find it difficult to work with under make up, so that's why I only do it at night. A little does go a long way on this product - the $20 travel size has last me a couple months and is still more than half full !!