Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 109 in Beauty Oil

February 18, 2017

Amazing facial oil! Even though my skin is naturally oily, this doesn't make it worse it actually helps clear up my skin. Price is steep but worth it.

February 06, 2017

I was a bit skeptical at first to use this skin care item from a make-up brand. I have been using it now for a couple of weeks and it has transformed my skin. It feels really soft in the morning after sleeping with this oil on all night. The only thing I am not crazy about is that it smells like French fries! Not great!

February 03, 2017

I got the oil in my ipsy bag & I love it so much ! I apply a couple drops at night and my skin has gotten a lot smoother and my acne on my forehead is under control. Some people said it didn't smell good, but I didn't notice unless I stuck my face in the bottle. But really .. who does that ? Haha

December 31, 2016

I received this product in my ipsy.

I began using this product as a complete skeptic, usually products that seem really hyped up don't fair well with me. However, I surprisingly love this product. What I love about it is it's versatility. I am able to use this product on my skin, hair and nails. I have particularly been loving it for my cuticles. We all know inter means dry hands and for me cuticles that are angry. I love to apply a few drops and massage it into my cuticles right after a shower. I saw results immediately.

December 31, 2016

A versatile beauty oil or serum. It works great on chapped lips or even exfoliating your lips. Just apply couple drops on your lips and have sugar handy and apply sugar on your lips and scrub away.

I used it to for my extreme dry hands and it was very moisturizing without the greasy feel. I have used it to for my hair and it doesn't make your hair greasy or heavy. I use it every night and my skin felt really soft. I never broke out using this so it's a bonus point for me!

December 20, 2016

This is a simple face oil but works really well. It is moisturizing and versatile. I use it in my hair, on my nails, face and lips. I know some people do not like the smell but I personally find it comforting..reminds me of a nutty scent. The price is fair too, as it only takes a couple drops to use on face and neck.

July 28, 2016

The best face oil out there! I use it on my face and it helps soothe it, and keeps my redness at bay. I do not use it in the day as I have oily skin but at night it is wonderful. Be sure to keep it out of sunlight as well. The dropper is easy to use as well!

July 27, 2016

I bought this a while ago and love it makes your face soo soft and goes great underneith foundations it is a bit pricey for the bigger bottle they also have a cheaper roller ball version i would buy this again its great on the skin

June 22, 2016

This is a fantastic oil to use at night, my skin loves it! Its very moisturizing and absorbs into the skin nicely. My skin feels and looks smooth whenever I use this, great for dry patches that I sometimes get.

June 19, 2016

I have rosecia, which leaves my skin with rough dry flakey patches on my face. I find this oil helps smooth NY dry skin! Since I've started using this, even the redness has gone down. I have already recommended this product, and I will buy the bigger bottle next time. I use it everyday!