• Taste Of Nature Organic Fruit And Nut Bar Brazilian Nut Fiesta

Ranked #152 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Taste

Nutritional value

April 21, 2016

It's a great snacking food, has great taste and is loaded with nuts. Its not too sweet and very crunchy.

The only bad side is that is has 190 calories and 11 grams of fat in a 40g bar.

Taste

Nutritional value

May 01, 2015

Taste of Nature granola bars are absolutely delicious. I love that it is loaded with lots of nuts and seeds and that you know exactly what you are eating. It is an excellent snack when you are on the go or when you need an energy boost. They do cost a bit more than other competing brands, but eating healthy is worth it. I recommend buying these in assorted flavours at Costco. Sometimes, they go on sale so it would be a perfect time to stock up! I usually keep a granola bar in my purse in case of emergencies, and I think that I will be buying these from now on. Since it was my first time trying this brand of granola bar, I did find that the Brazilian Nut Fiesta was just a little bit too sweet. I think that cutting down on the honey and raisins would be a simple solution. I plan on trying other flavours to find out which one I like the most.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk