Tec bean 2-in-1 Ionic Hair Straightener Brush

Tec bean 2-in-1 Ionic Hair Straightener Brush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #194 out of 2239 in Hair Care

September 13, 2016

I love the idea of a hair straightening brush but I have tried some in the past that were not the best. This one however I could tell right out of the box, it was of high quality.

This has 5 different heat settings, 300, 340, 380, 410 and 450 degrees fahrenheit. Once I selected the heat setting (450) it took about 1 1/2 minutes for it to heat completely and I knew it was done because the digital temperature will stop flashing when it's done.

I thought that it was a great touch to have a heat resistant glove included, it defiantly made handling my hair easier and made the over all task of straightening my hair much quicker to complete. (The glove is double sided, for right handed and left handed people) The added ionic feature defiantly makes hair more sleek looking.

I noticed that the heated prongs of this brush ran through my hair much easier than others I've tried and it did not pull out any of my hair. This made a noticeable difference even after just a few minutes and this will automatically shut off after 30 minutes, I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca but the regular price is $42.99 and I think this will lessen the time it takes me to get ready in the mornings. Very well made!

MFost added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread