tetley cool pitta

tetley cool pitta Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 522 in Tea

February 02, 2017

This is the first tea I've tried in this new line by Tetley and I really enjoyed it.

I'm not a huge herbal tea fan, but this is blended so nicely and is super refreshing. It's equally as great at bedtime as with breakfast. It's cooling and soothing and I will definitely be buying some more.

September 08, 2016

I bought this tea less than two weeks ago and I am almost finished the container! It is amazing! It has a nice peppermint flavour with a touch of citrus! I love having it before bed! If you are a tea lover (especially a mint tea lover) You need to try this!

September 07, 2016

I love peppermint teas in general and this was the first time trying Tetley's Cool-Pitta tea. As soon as I opened the package I could smell the peppermint and this smell still continued right into the mug, which smelled amazing! I drank the product hot, but I'm sure would also be great cold. It was very enjoyable and refreshing. I feel ready to face my day!

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows