The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 942 in Facial Cleansers

June 24, 2016

I just started a new skincare routine based entirely on the Aloe line from The Body Shop and I love this product. I am quite sensitive to smells and I am celiac which results in my face breaking out from the topical application of wheat based products—this is AMAZING. It is the first thing I have ever used that says non-scented and MEANS unscented. My face has already stopped breaking out and my it feels super clean. I love the pump style which makes it easy to use and to moderate so it lasts longer.

January 31, 2016

What a great, gentle product! Easy to use (love the pump), well priced (especially during Body Shop sale days), and it works. I generally use this as my first step to removing makeup. It's foamy and perfect for sensitive skin.

July 21, 2015

This is an excellent product because it starts off as a foam, so applying it to your face is easy and it saves time. The sensitive formula is great for dry or sensitive skin and it smells great without any harsh perfumes. Can be used twice a day without drying out your skin and it works even better when it is combined with the whole line.

July 15, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and find this is the only brand that I can use. The price is reasonable, but even better when they have their Buy 3 get 3 Free sales.

June 29, 2015

I tried this product and I was not in love with it. I thought the foam would be nice but I really did not like it. I found it dried out my face and it just did not feel as clean as I wanted it too. The scent was not too strong which was nice. The price was not too bad either. Overall I would not buy again just because I found it did not work for me and my skin.

June 10, 2015

Very gentle and moisturizing. Doesn't have a particularly strong or offensive smell and it doesn't break me out. Helps reduce redness as well.

May 25, 2015

i have sensitive combination skin.

this face wash is too gentle for me and so it leaves my face still oily. on the plus side, it does not irritate my skin.

May 04, 2015

It makes my skin feel clean and smooth after using it.

January 05, 2015

I have a hard time finding the right thing to wash my face. I initially purchased with a gift card. I have fallen in love. It is gentle and provides clean skin, no flaking.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?