The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 166 in Foot Care

October 01, 2016

Very nice foot and leg exfoliator. very mild on skin. I love the cooling effect the peppermint gives. This whole line of foot care is just awesome! I definitely recommend!

January 29, 2016

I love Body Shop products since the quality is always consistent, regardless of the product. I love the cooling sensation and effective exfoliation. It always feels like I've had a professional pedicure afterwards...

January 20, 2016

Great scrub! Not very coarse, but leaves a soft skin. Great when used with the other Peppermint Foot Rescue products from the body shop.
    Lovely smell (you almost want to eat it), and amazing cooling effect -which helps relax you feet after a long day.

December 30, 2015

This scrub smells so good and it exfoliates my feet and leaves them feeling soft and so refreshed and a great cool feeling

June 13, 2015

This is a good foot scrub. It did a good job on my feet. I like the cooling smoothing fell of the scrub. I also liked the peppermint.