The Body Shop Tea Tree BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 199 in BB Creams

March 23, 2017

La teinte la plus pâle est trop pâle pour mon teint, mais la medium trop foncée. Il ne couvre pas beaucoup et il n'est pas possible d'augmenter la couverture en appliquant plus de produit sans qu'il y ait des traces, même avec les pinceaux appropriés. Mes pores sont plus visibles, et après quelques heures le sébum de peau donne un drôle d'aspect à cette BB crème, contrairement à d'autres BB crèmes de pharmacie que j'ai essayées.

February 28, 2017

Great BB cream! Since it only has 3 shades, it's hard to match just right but powder helps, and it is very light coverage but gives a healthy glow. I never have clogged pores or break outs because of the BB cream. It has a medium coverage which is perfect for every day wear and it lasts almost 8 hours. I like the tea tree oil component too. It makes my skin feel fresh! I recommend this to everyone with blemish prone skin looking for a multipurpose tinted moisturizer.

February 28, 2017

A little on the expensive side, but amazing quality. My skin is terrible and coverups/ foundations, etc. usually do not work for me and make me break out. This product is the exception. I have had no breakouts, it is light, and not oily. I recommend mixing it with some moisturizer before applying for a light and subtle coverage.

September 23, 2016

I really like the colour and texture of this BB cream. It goes on well over primer and doesn't leave my face feeling caked or flaky. It doesn't feel greasy or like lotion either. It is a nice light cream and covers well. I love that it contains Tea Tree oil as that is an anti Inflammatory and helps me fight breakouts. I really like it.

September 23, 2016

I test this on the back of my hand in the store, and the colour match was really good (I got the medium shade), and it seem really smooth and soft, plus it didn't smell weird like some bb creams. But then when I tried it at home on my face, it turned into little pills and balled up on my face! Not a cute look. I have a feeling it is acting poorly in combination with the serum I use, so I'm going to experiment with different combinations going forward. I can't give this a great rating, but it might not be this product fault, so it's only average.

September 19, 2016

I really like this BB cream because it goes on well and doesn't make my face look cakey. I do find that I need to put moisturizer underneath it though because I have very dry skin. But overall I like the color and feel of it and I like the way it sits on my face even at the end of the day.

August 22, 2016

This is now the only BB cream I use! I find it very smooth and not too cakey, and it really smooths out my skin's appearance. They only have three colours to match skin tones, but I find that the lightest one blends very well with my skin colour. The only thing that would make it better is SPF. I use it every day!

June 29, 2016

This BB cream is very light wear. It feels really fresh on the skin. It didn't make my acne look worst. The coverage is fine. The only problem is the color match : too dark for a pale skin.

April 07, 2016

If you want to eliminate wearing foundation daily this is definitely the way to go. Although, it only comes in three shades it blends in and camouflages with the skin tone really well. I absolutely love the coverage (not too little not too much), it's not heavy and a little goes a long way.

February 24, 2016

I use it when I have really bad break-outs and don't want make up to worsen them. This helps kill the acne bacteria and cover up blemishes at the same time.

aasta98 added a new review for
    NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water

Hunty added a new review for
    Instagram App