The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

Use the Body Shop's Night Lotion to control oiliness, improve the appearance of acne damaged skin and moisturize your face, while you sleep!
The Tea Tree Oil blemish Night Fade Lotion is a light non-oily lotion that sinks into your skin. It contains anti-bacterial properties that will help to fight your blemishes and prevent new ones from forming!
Included in the Tea Tree Oil Blemish Night Fade Lotion is tamanu oil from Madagascar that will have a soothing effect to help calm irritation and redness!
See their main website www.thebodyshop.ca for more information!

January 16, 2017

This lotion is thicker than the daytime lotion and feels so luxurious! My skin feels quenched after putting it on, especially after a hot shower. I love the smell of it. It's very refreshing & has yet to cause any problems with my skin.

January 04, 2017

Tea Tree Oil is a miracle worker for oil skin that is prone to break outs. It keeps my skin soft and clear. Visibly improving blemishes and redness after just one use. This lotion feels amazing on the skin, smells great and you only need a tiny bit of product. The Body Shop is also great because even though products seem like theyre pricey, they always offer great sales like Buy 2 get 1 free.

September 21, 2016

I love this because it works! I am a huge tea tree oil fan. It works on acne and smells amazing. I use this at night when I have breakouts and I wake up the next morning with either a much smaller pimple or none at all. I just wish this wasn't so expensive

September 19, 2016

I really like this night lotion. It is not too heavy or greasy. It has a tingly feeling when you apply from the tea tree oil in it and it feels like it is fighting blemishes throughout the night. I would definitely recommend this night lotion for people who has occasional breakouts and not too oily of skin.

September 16, 2016

I bought the body shop tea tree oil blemish fade night lotion 1 week ago and i used it every night. I love the tea tree fragrance, and i also love the texture of the lotion. Application is very easy and your skin feel kind of fresh after the use. Didn't have any pimple since, and it's more moisturizing than i though it will be.

September 14, 2016

I bought the The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion during their buy 3 for $33 and was excited to use it because my skin has quite a few blemishes. The tea tree smell isn't too strong for a night cream. I used it every night since I got it and I didn't really see much improvement in treating my blemishes. It has been about a year. All in all, it doesn't really work as well as I thought it would.

July 23, 2016

I love the Body Shop, and so when I saw they had a Tea Tree oil line I just HAD to try it out. I find this works okay, but definitely works better when I use it when another blemish treatment too. On it's own it's just okay.

November 05, 2015

Used to use it religiously a few years back but haven't used it in a while. I remember it working very well, my skin started looking better instantly and all the red spots were fading

June 10, 2015

This product is a light moisturizer that helps fade blemishes like it says. Although it does not happen overnight with continuous use my acne began to clear up without leaving any dark spots or scarring behind.

March 02, 2015

I really like this product I feel like it helps clear my acne but I have not noticed it fading anything just yet.