The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #482 out of 1214 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 15, 2016

I like this and pretty much and every other product the Body Shop makes. They have been around a long time now and with that goes better quality and research into their products. This Vit E Night Cream is a thicker cream, good for dry sensitive or chapped skin. I would only use it on my face 1-2 times a week as it gives it a lot of moisture and you don't need to overdue it. Beautiful for the body too.It makes your skin supple, fresh, plump with a healthy glow. I wish there was more of the pure vit e oil in it and less smell. But it is a great product and I recommend it. But if you have oily skin use small amounts.

Also Vit E cream will help bring down any upset bothered pimples and it will soften black heads so that in the morning you can get them right out.

The Body Shop was established in 1976 in Brighton, UK.

I wished I had the shop here I would buy more and more products. The Body Shoppe are awesome for giving out nice size samples so you can actually see the benefit of the product prior to buying it.

September 15, 2016

I'm all out of this, and I'm sad

March 21, 2016

I use this every night and I can notice a difference in how my skin feels if I ever don't use it. This cream makes my skin look soo nice. I like thicker lotions for the night because I feel that they last longer, feel nice to apply and are more moisturizing. This cream is great and I love it.

March 08, 2016

Body shop vitamin e night cream goes on nice and smooth. It is a bit heavy if you over use the product. The cream also smells very pleasant!

I would purchase the product again, if it was on sale.

December 30, 2015

I found the scent of this too overpowering to use. Had to wash it off right away. Which is too bad, a sum sure it'd be great otherwise.

July 16, 2015

I have sensitive skin and was not able to use this product, I found the scent a bit too strong.

April 23, 2015

I use this every night. I have been using it for the past year. It really helped turn my skin around. It took care of any dry patches that I had. I wake up every morning with fresh smooth skin.

March 25, 2015

When I first used this product, I really, really thought it's what caused my severe breakouts, so even though I loved the line, I had to let it go. Then I found out there were other issues related to my breakouts, which have since been under control for the last 3 years or so, and I have faithfully returned to the Vitamin E line. This is very, very thick. I would never use this brand in the summer, but it's my go-to winter line. This makes my skin feel fabulous when I apply it (sparingly) at night. I use it in conjunction with the day cream, cleanser, and BB cream!

November 25, 2014

I'm really fond of this rich night cream - it is very thick and has the texture of a balm. It doesn't help prevent breakouts but I feel it hydrates my skin really well. My skin feels plump, soft and hydrated...my skin looks healthy and young. I also really like the relaxing and calming scent. Although I question if the vitamin E would lose its potency overtime if it's exposed to open air.

November 25, 2014

Although the Vitamin E line is supposedly suitable for all skin types, it was definitely not suitable for me. This cream caused me to break out.

The scent was mild.

This product did not provide enough moisture. Sure, it was thick, but I felt like I would have to apply twice as much I normally do. I expected more from a night cream.