The DivaCup Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 222 in Feminine Hygiene

A sustainable, convenient choice, this soft, reusable, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup is perfect for active lifestyles. Replaces hundreds of disposable tampons and pads! It's made of top quality silicone, 100% latex-free and BPA-free and it's comfortable and easy to use. Perfect for active women & overnight - wear for up to 12 hours.

January 17, 2017

Tout le monde m'en parle en bien, donc je l'ai acheté pour l'essayer et ça éte vraiment désagréable. Pour l'insérer aucun problème, mais impossible de faire tourner à l'intérieur et l'embout me fait terriblement mal. Je n'ose pas le couper comme il suggère, puisque j'ai eu toute la misère du monde à le sortir tellement qu'on a aucune pogne. Je n'ose pas non plus l'enfoncé plus loin de peur de ne plus pouvoir le sortir, car j'ai déjà tellement de trouble à le faire. En plus, le peu de temps que je l'ai garder, je le sentais à l'intérieur de moi et il me causait des maux de ventre extrême.
    Je ne sais pas si c'est moi qui est trop faite petite ou quoi...mais bon je n'ai pas aimé du tout. Je ne dis pas que je ne vais jamais réessayer, mais pas pour l'instant.

January 16, 2017

It took me about 2 cycles to get used to using my DivaCup - but I will never go back to anything else! The cup is so easy to use once you figure it out - I never have to worry about running out of tampons, my back pain and cramps have significantly reduced, and it's so much cleaner than any other option out there! Every woman need to give the DivaCup a try!

January 04, 2017

I adore this product. I have it for two years now and I'm not disappointed.

For me it work pretty well, it's a bit expensive at the beginning, but it's worth it at the end because I haven't spend any femine product since then ( I haven't finish my pad since 2 years, I probably should gave it away or toss them ).

I didn't have any accident with the cup. It do not smell abd also you don't feel it. I did half-marathon with it and didn't feel any pain at some point I tought I didn't put it.

But keep in mind ladies, it do not suits to anyone I recommend it to my sister in law and she didn't like it.

Overall it's a great product and I was happy with my purchased two years ago. :)

January 02, 2017

When I have daughters, I'm going to give them a Diva Cup as soon as they get a period... along with a nice new skirt (not white) and some chocolate.
    I rely heavily on my cup. I rarely see it leak, and when I do it's just because I've positioned it wrong (always make sure your cervix is IN the cup). I've saved so much money for not having to buy a pack of tampons every month, so that makes up for the cost. It's lasting me more than three years and it's still my friend. I also really like that it has measure marks on the side. And the DivaWash is amazing. I use it like body wash and face cleanser.
    Maybe it's already a thing, but some kind of divawash wipe (like a baby wipe) for convenience in public washrooms would be a life saver.

December 21, 2016

I LOVE my Diva Cup! I have had it for years now and it's still doing its job! It can be worn up to 12 hours, doesn't leak at all if you put it in right and is re-washable and re-useable! It basically starts paying for itself. You can easily make it look brand new again by soaking it in hydrogen peroxide. I can't express how much I love my diva cup.

October 17, 2016

I will never go back to traditional feminine products again! There was a bit of a learning curve and it took a bit to get used to at first, but I love my Diva Cup!

October 17, 2016

My cousin convinced me to get one after I had my first child, and I got it on sale. The first time I used it, it freaked me out because I couldn't get it out... then I realized I was tensing up so couldn't get to it... whoops! After learning that, the Diva Cup is so easy to use, and I'm never going back to pads or tampons. Going swimming with it is great (just make sure it's completely dry before you put it in), and you don't have to worry about changing a pad or tampon every hour or two on heavy days.

One piece of advise to people who are worried about having to empty it in public washrooms (which i was, especially after getting job in a place where there are stalls - my previous job had the convenience of individual washrooms): keep baby wipes or sanitary wipes with you when you go to the washroom. You could use toilet paper, or wet a paper towel before you go into the stall, but I found that wipes clean it a lot better... paper towels bunch up awkwardly and don't clean it as well.

September 27, 2016

I thought this could possibly be a good idea how ever when I actually tried it I found it disgusting. if your at home in your own space it might be ok but to be in a public bathroom and have to rinse it out and wash your hands then put it back in I just thought was awful. I thought it felt uncomfortable and just couldn't get used to it.

September 17, 2016

Expensive at first but you save money in the long run. I've been using Diva Cup for 10 years and love it. Look up how-to use instructions online - there are different folds to try and helpful tips. I found the "nub" at the bottom painful and annoying so I cut it off. Removes just fine without it. Everyone is different but the Diva Cup works for anyone. I don't bother with the Diva Wash. I clean it in hot water and soap every time I remove it and when my period is over I boil it for 20 mins. to sterilize it for my next period. Stores away in a handy draw string cloth bag. Bought mine at London Drugs.

September 15, 2016

I think every girl should be introduced to the Diva cup as soon as they require feminine products. I started using the Diva cup over 2 years ago and have never used a single pad or tampon since. It is a bit of a love hate relationship for the first few months, but don't give up because once you get use to it you won't even consider other products. This is great for girls with irregular periods as well because you can insert it for the day if you think you might start and want protection. It will save you a lot of money!!