The DivaCup Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

A sustainable, convenient choice, this soft, reusable, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup is perfect for active lifestyles. Replaces hundreds of disposable tampons and pads! It's made of top quality silicone, 100% latex-free and BPA-free and it's comfortable and easy to use. Perfect for active women & overnight - wear for up to 12 hours.

October 17, 2016

I will never go back to traditional feminine products again! There was a bit of a learning curve and it took a bit to get used to at first, but I love my Diva Cup!

October 17, 2016

My cousin convinced me to get one after I had my first child, and I got it on sale. The first time I used it, it freaked me out because I couldn't get it out... then I realized I was tensing up so couldn't get to it... whoops! After learning that, the Diva Cup is so easy to use, and I'm never going back to pads or tampons. Going swimming with it is great (just make sure it's completely dry before you put it in), and you don't have to worry about changing a pad or tampon every hour or two on heavy days.

One piece of advise to people who are worried about having to empty it in public washrooms (which i was, especially after getting job in a place where there are stalls - my previous job had the convenience of individual washrooms): keep baby wipes or sanitary wipes with you when you go to the washroom. You could use toilet paper, or wet a paper towel before you go into the stall, but I found that wipes clean it a lot better... paper towels bunch up awkwardly and don't clean it as well.

September 27, 2016

I thought this could possibly be a good idea how ever when I actually tried it I found it disgusting. if your at home in your own space it might be ok but to be in a public bathroom and have to rinse it out and wash your hands then put it back in I just thought was awful. I thought it felt uncomfortable and just couldn't get used to it.

September 17, 2016

Expensive at first but you save money in the long run. I've been using Diva Cup for 10 years and love it. Look up how-to use instructions online - there are different folds to try and helpful tips. I found the "nub" at the bottom painful and annoying so I cut it off. Removes just fine without it. Everyone is different but the Diva Cup works for anyone. I don't bother with the Diva Wash. I clean it in hot water and soap every time I remove it and when my period is over I boil it for 20 mins. to sterilize it for my next period. Stores away in a handy draw string cloth bag. Bought mine at London Drugs.

September 15, 2016

I think every girl should be introduced to the Diva cup as soon as they require feminine products. I started using the Diva cup over 2 years ago and have never used a single pad or tampon since. It is a bit of a love hate relationship for the first few months, but don't give up because once you get use to it you won't even consider other products. This is great for girls with irregular periods as well because you can insert it for the day if you think you might start and want protection. It will save you a lot of money!!

September 15, 2016

I wish I would have found this product sooner. This is the best thing I could use as I'm working long shift Without having access to a proper restroom. This is fantastic!

September 14, 2016

If I was stuck on a desert island and could only bring 10 items- this would be one of them! I have been a faithful Diva Cup user for over 10 years and I absolutely couldn't live without it! The cup is so easy to insert and remove, never leaks, and doesn't hurt- in fact, I don't feel it inside at all! I save so much money, not to mention the reduced environmental impact! It is super simple to sanitize by simply boiling in water on the stovetop.

July 27, 2016

I love this product. There was definitely a bit of a learning curve and a few questions to a close friend who was already using it, but once I got used to it, it has made my period significantly less inconvenient. On my first day I usually use a light pad as back-up but after that, I don't have to use anything else. Not having to spend money and produce a ton of additional garbage is definitely an added bonus. I no longer have to worry about dryness since it doesn't actually absorb anything and there's the extra advantage that, unlike tampons, you don't need to worry about using it when you haven't quite started but you know it's coming in the next couple of hours.

July 19, 2016

The diva cup is a revolutionary product. Of course, it take some time to used it properly but when you are accustom you will keep this product for life. This is simple, ecological and economic.

July 12, 2016

I wish I had found the diva cup sooner! I've always had heavy periods, but after the birth of my daughter, they were unreal. I was having to use a super plus tampon, overnight pad and a panty liner and still change every 2 hours. I had to wake up several times at night to change or there would be leaks. It was awful. Shortly before I got pregnant with my son, I found the Diva Cup. I was nervous about it, but decided I had nothing to lose. Well, I haven't looked back. On my heaviest days, I only need a pad for peace of mind backup, and I need to empty the cup every 4-6 hours. I can sleep through the night without worrying. I am so thankful I gave it a try! I have saved so much money in pads and tampons, the cup had paid for itself. Do yourself a favour and try it!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products