TheFaceShop Seaweeds Moisturizing Pack Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 1165 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 06, 2016

This is an amazing Korean beauty product. It is very lightweight, and it spreads well for full coverage. The smell is not strong either which makes it really great for sensitive skin. I keep it in my purse at all times. It also does not have a greasy feel to it at all.

February 19, 2016

I have nothing bad to say about any mask from TheFaceShop. They are all so light, very affordable, nice smelling and work well. I like this one because I use it as a night cream and I wake up really soft and moisturized. Great for winter. The texture is gel-like so it absorbs nicely and doesn’t leave any residue on your pillow. I’ve had the same tube for some time now - a little goes a long way. I definitely recommend this.

July 09, 2015

I received this product in a beauty bag and have been using it for about a week. I put it on before bed after cleansing. It is a bit liquidy and a foggy clear base product. It doesnt take very much to spread across face as it feels very watery based. It does leave my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated and its silky smooth the next morning.

Kraft Handi Snacks