thirty one gift ZIP-TOP ORGANIZING UTILITY TOTE
Good

thirty one gift ZIP-TOP ORGANIZING UTILITY TOTE Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 2668 in Diaper Bags

November 04, 2016

This bag is one of the most popular Thirty-One items. It is truly a must-have for every member of the family. Trust me - all members of my family and many extended family have received this product as a gift from me!

Some of the uses are: carry-on for travel, weekend trips, emergency car kit, car cleaning essentials, knitting/crochet/quilting tote, shopping bag, diaper bag, beach bag, etc.

It is designed to last for years if not decades!

July 11, 2016

Love this product. Works great on the go. I especially like that I Don't have to worry about things falling out. Has lots of room. Highly recommended. Also works great as a diaper bag!

March 29, 2016

My mom got one of these bags ans she loves them. Perfect for of your going on a trip ans needs to pack stuff. The pockets on the outside is great for small stuff.

February 11, 2016

I received one of these bags at my baby shower and use it all the time. Especially loving it when we go on road trips. It can hold so much. I am now a thirty one fan.

September 18, 2015

This bag is perfect as a diaper bag . It is really versatile ( I use it for diapers) it has 7 pockets , also it has a zip for the main bag. I just one it and it comes in a bunch of different prints