• Three Olives Cake Vodka

Three Olives Cake Vodka Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 42 in Vodka

Liquor

March 16, 2016

I am so in love with flavoured vodkas again after scarring myself in highschool.... I love Three Olives for their smoothness but the Cake version is so much fun!

Mix
3/4 oz cake vodka
3/4 oz strawberry vodka
1 oz cream
top with soda or cranberry juice
you've made a strawberry shortcake cocktail perfect for a girls lunch :)

January 15, 2016

Tastes some what like cake not what I expected at all but you have to try everything once

December 13, 2015

Bought a bottle of this for my 19th birthday because I kept hearing about it. Y'know what on it's own it does have a strong cake flavor with a stronger nail polish remover flavor but when you mix it with cream soda? You've just died and gone to drunk young people heaven. SO good. Even with orange soda it's ok, but it's better with cream soda.

October 15, 2015

This is a great flavoured vodka, especially for special birthday drinks. I suggest not mixing with dark soda. Overall great product

June 20, 2014

I only tried some of this kind, but absolutely loved the s'mores kind! If I could get this flavour or any others you bet I would!

March 30, 2013

This vodka is so much fun. There are a lot of different recipes available online for mixing, etc. You can also decorate the glasses for some really awesome presentations (as seen in the picture I added on here). I can't wait to try out some of the other flavours available. I would definitely recommend this vodka! It's delicious.

February 04, 2013

I actually really like this vodka. I normally don't like the fruit flavoured vodkas because I find them too artificial and strong, but this one is really smooth and has good flavour. It's perfect in mixed drinks, and makes an amazing candy cosmo!

August 30, 2012

This has definitely become one of my favorite vodka's to drink. It's smooth and doesn't burn and it's great to mix with when you're making a cocktail or if you wanted to create a birthday shot with pudding. I found a recipe for a Strawberry Shortcake Martini that I'll post in the forums soon, but it literally tasted like a strawberry shortcake in my mouth.

I absolutely love the design on the bottle and I'm a huge fan of Three Olives. Their different flavors of vodka has really impressed me and makes it so much more fun to create drinks for a girls night in or out! Definitely worth a try if you haven't had it yet.

June 09, 2012

this is something that i was very nervous about trying. the thought of liquid cake just doesn't sound appealing to me. however, my friend and i decided to give it a try and were pleasantly surprised.

when mixed with a drink that is not sweet, like ginger ale or cranberry juice, the cake vodka was actually delicious.

it is not something i will buy regularly, as i am not an avid vodka drinker, but it is definitely something i would try again.

June 08, 2012

I cannot say enough about this cake flavored vodka. It's light and smooth and can be added to almost any liquid. I like it mixed in with Coke, PC Blood Orange soda and strawberry daiquiri mix.

It's inexpensive and absolutely delicious.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes