Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 226 in Laundry Care

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

November 30, 2016

These are amazing! So handy, no measurement, no mess! Just quick and easy. And the clothes come out great! They are clean, and BRIGHT! Was very surprised how vibrant all my colors looked with tide pods. The only downside is I feel they are a little bit expensive. I feel like I need to use two per load, and that adds up to a lot of dough! But if they were more affordable I would buy these every week. Love them!

November 28, 2016

First I love the look of Tide Pods - so fun!! I still think Tide is the best detergent out there - but I found the price of the pods not great - compared to the liquid. I think it worked just as well - but I found I was running out much more frequent - if you have a big family or just a whole lot of wash - liquid is better way to go!!

November 28, 2016

I love using tide pods! ! They are so easy and mess free. They are a bit expensive but for me they are worth it. I am always in a rush doing laundry and it's great just throwing in a pod and not getting soap everywhere

November 28, 2016

I absolutely love how easy these are to use. I love the delicate sent as we have allergies in our household and cannot use detergent with a strong sent. They have made my clothes whiter and brighter than my usual brand.

November 28, 2016

I really like the idea of using pods for laundry. Especially because it makes it easy not having to measure an amount of soap! These are usually a little more pricey then regular liquid or powder soap - but it depends on how convenient you want. Great scent and easy use!

November 28, 2016

I really like the idea of these. They are very convenient as to how they are already packaged, but I have noticed that sometimes they don't fully break apart upon washing. The quality of the laundry soap is great however, I'm just not sure if the price of the item is worth it. However, I am thankful for receiving a coupon from the company to get a free product.

November 07, 2016

These are awesome. Doesn't smell too strong, good price, and I never have a hard time finding coupons for these. So simple to use - throw one or two into the machine before your load depending on the size, and then you're done!!

November 06, 2016

Les capsules de Tide nettoie en profondeur mes vêtements. Bonne odeur comme les autres produits Tide. C'est tellement rapide de faire une brassée ,rien à mesurer.

October 25, 2016

Tide is the king of all laundry detergents, but it has gotten way overpriced. I end up buying the store brand version because my budget doesn't allow such extravagance. However, when I get samples I'm always happy to use them. These pods are so easy to use.

October 13, 2016

Tide user here. Just discovered this tide pods and I like it. Effective in cleaning, removing dirt and making our clothes smells good. And I can save more money using pods than liquid or powder.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender