Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 255 in Laundry Care

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

February 28, 2017

J'aime les 'pods' de Tide, c'est tellement plus simple lorsque mon homme fait le lavage. Lui qui mettait toujours trop de détergent maintenant. Et j'économise en même temps..

February 23, 2017

Tide is my favorite! Love the original scent. Gets my clothes nice and clean. The more I use it the more I want to use it, I'm a laundry addict though! The only thing I don't like is they can be slightly pricey but they are well worth it!!

February 21, 2017

I use Tide liquid at home and got a free sample of Tide Pods a couple of years ago, I find they are really great for travelling because they are an all in one laundry solution. The pods are effective, my laundry comes out clean and fresh and I don't seem to need to add softener for my clothes to come out ready to wear, another big plus when you are travelling. They are more expensive to use than the liquid, but totally worth the little extra for the portability and convenience.

February 20, 2017

moi jaime bien le tide pods sa se renverse pas ,sa salie pas,sa tache pas ,ses simple a employer ,sa lave bien .conformement ,meme pour les grosse brasser .

February 20, 2017

I have loved Tide Pods since they came on the market, they dissolve, clean, and smell great. I like the fact I can reach in grab a pod and throw in, that I don't have to measure. The best ever.

February 19, 2017

Easy to use,good in cleaning my Clothes, able to keep the color. A little bit expensive I would say, sometimes have good discount in store. Will keep using it

February 17, 2017

Tide laundry pods are simple and easy to use. Their fresh scent lasts for a long time after washing your clothing. They clean great and they have been my go to laundry detergent ever since sampling them.

February 15, 2017

Tide has been my family's trusted laundry detergent as not only it cleans better we also love the smell of our washed clothes. I would recommend it to everyone

February 03, 2017

I loved how tide pods make my clothes so clean and smell so nice well after the wash I would recommend these to anyone well worth the money to have clean clothes

January 29, 2017

From my experience nothing is as effective as tide. I do use other stuff but I find nothing really beats tide! The pods are easy to use but be sure to keep out of the reach of kids.

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
    makeup

wonderwhatif has posted in the forum topic
    perfum

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Forever 21