OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

March 07, 2020

Wow...

Always use this for washing everything in every load no matter what. Great for spills that grandkids do on the carpet and furniture. It has never disappointed me, yet!

January 15, 2020

Great alternative to Bleach !

I really enjoyed using this product, as opposed to using Bleach ( which over time, I have noticed that materials will loose their texture.).
    My only 1 complaint about this product, is that the container is way to small !

January 14, 2020

Good stuff

I tried this product once for get rid the stain on the white shirt and it works very well and clean after washing and definitely will buy another one again once this one finishes.

January 14, 2020

Great for white baseball pants

Love this product especially with stained baseball pants!!!! I tried a few other products but this one brought the grass stains out and made them look like brand new pants.. would definitely purchase again!

October 22, 2019

Alternative to smelly bleach

I had purchased this because I was looking for an alternative to bleach for my whites. I add a scoop to the laundry and the whites are bright! I also use it to pre-soak dish towels overnight in a bucket with a scoop of OxiClean in hot water. There is one negative, it is very hard to find this product in major supermarkets.

October 14, 2019

Bye bye bleach!

I bought this because I was looking for an alternative to bleach for my whites. I was not disappointed! I toss a small scoop full in the machine an voila! my whites are bright! My husband uses it to soak his hats and revive the white logos. It works great as a laundry addition, and great as a soak for stubborn stains in whites.

September 04, 2019

Best stain remover so far

OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder is the best one so far. I have been trying many of them and I was a little bit sceptic about this one but it works very well. I even soak a table napkin with stains from blueberries and blackberries left overnight and wash it in the washer. The table napkin came out completely clean.

July 18, 2019

Amazing

I must admitted when I first bought oxy clean I thought that it wasn't going to work like the infomercials said it would but it does. It is a go to in my laundry, and in get hard stains out. I love this product so much. Its a surprise when something actually does what it says.

May 13, 2019

Stains no more

With a house of boys you know stains are gonna happen! This stuff is a life saver. Saved many outfits and MANY, MANY pairs of white ball pants! I’ll be sure I’m always fully stocked.

May 13, 2019

Cleans every stain I had!

My daughter worked at an ice cream shop and her tshirts were always stained with chocolate ice cream. I bought Oxi-Clean and soaked the shirts and was shocked how the stains came out. I have been buying it since then.