Tide Pods Free And Gentle Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 226 in Laundry Care

November 28, 2016

I have recently tried tod pods and am surprisingly happy. i have two young children so stains can be an issue, the tackled them no problem at all. They can be a bit pricy at times but im sure I will get some good sales and stock up.

September 20, 2016

Amazing for mama's who have baby's with sensitive skin. Clothes stay smelling fresh. Easy to use and overall a great product. I stock up on this product always on hand.

June 25, 2016

I love these laundry pods. If I could afford them I would only use them. They are great if anyone in your family has sensitive skin. They are so easy and convenient.

May 24, 2016

I thought they did a great job I received a sample of them but I find something about Tide irritates my skin I am not sure what is as I like the way it cleans my clothes.

April 03, 2016

I really like Tide Pods Free and Gentle! I use it for my sons laundry and bedding. I like the convenience of just having to use one or two pods compared to having to measure it out. I bought a tub from Walmart (said it was good for 72 single pod loads) for $19.99.. Which I think is fair. Its nice knowing that you can get trusted name brand detergent that is hypoallergenic and scent free etc.. Overall I will purchase again and I would definitely recommend to anyone who has a child or sensitivities to fragrances.

April 03, 2016

I liked how gentle this detergent was, great to use even on baby's clothes. I did find that I missed having that 'clean detergent' scent to my clothing though. I also found that this detergent was not quite as good at getting rid of tougher stains. The pods are very convenient, though more expensive, so I only would buy them if they're on a good sale.

April 03, 2016

My family has very sensitive skin and we also have very young kids so we love the free & gentle. The brand Tide on a whole has always been a brand I trust. The Pods are amazing. I would always over pour the liquid detergent and when using the cup they give you with the container by the time you were half way through the container you would have a messy cup. The pods guarantee the correct amount of detergent being put into your load of laundry. Also not having to deal with the mess of the liquid equals win win. Although the price is more per load with the pods I think I was spending an equal amount with the liquid due to over pouring.

February 12, 2016

Love the effectiveness of this. Clothes come clean, crisp, and is fairly good on stains. I like the scent of it. I do not purchase this however. I prefer Norwex laundry detergent!

February 12, 2016

These are convient to use but a little more pricey than just buying the liquid. I have sensitive skin so I always stick to the tide free and gentle when washing my clothes.

1.5/5

February 10, 2016

bought 2 containers of this terrible product and will never buy again. I got half way down only to find a few had broken open, which in turn had made the remaining pods stick together. It was a disgusting, gooey mess. I'm sticking with my liquid. Lesson learned.