TiGi Bed Head Manipulator
Good

TiGi Bed Head Manipulator Reviews

Ranked #1978 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 29, 2016

Cut all my hair off and tried several product to get my hair to do what I wanted it to. They all left my hair gross, heavy and greasy and flat. I came across manipulator from a friend. It works great. Didn't weigh my hair down or make look and feel gross and greasy. I could use a little of it and my hair would do what I want and stay there. Love the smell too. Can be a bit pricey compared to some other products, but totally worth it and it smells great to top it off.

November 26, 2007

Love it! This made my hair do exactly what I wanted it to (separate and define piecey chunks) and it held it that way all day with just an extra spritz of hairspray! The smell is a bit overpowering at first (think Pina Colada), but goes away within seconds of using it. The jar is going to probably last me for years - I only had to tap my fingers on the top of the stuff to get enough. As for the texture, it is kind of like the inside of a roasted marshmallow...taffy-like and gooey.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS