Toms Of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste

Toms Of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 133 in Toothpastes

November 24, 2016

I purchased this Toothpaste because,I was having a dry mouth feeling most of the time so my Doctor sent me to see a specialist ,a ENT doctor.She told me that the Flouride in Tooth Paste was making my mouth and throat feel dry.The specialist recommended I use Toms Of Main Tooth Paste,a couple times a day and after awhile the feeling got worse.I threw it out and went back to my regular.I could never get use to that Tooth Paste,it tasted terrible to me and it didn't do anything for my problem.To each his own I say so,I can not recommend this product for any one to try but,It may be a product that you might want to .Everyone has their own opinions.

November 24, 2016

This toothpaste is a great alternative for someone looking to use more natural products or someone who avoids using products that contain animal testing. The taste is shocking at first if you are like me and are used to using toothpastes full of extra ingredients to get the minty flavour just right, however after a few uses you'll just taste the mint. It is highly effective at keeping your teeth and breath feeling clean. This is also one of the only natural brands that I have found which offers an option both with or without fluoride.

March 15, 2016

A lot of my friends that use this product find sensitive and rough teeth after using it for a period of time. Also some got a few cavities- could have been from the switch of toothpaste or something else

February 24, 2016

love love love tom's toothpaste. it's natural, it's effective and it's well worth every penny. I don't respond well to a lot of toothpastes since my teeth are so sensitive but this is absolutely perfect

February 22, 2016

This is my go-to toothpaste. It is fresh. A little pricey in Canada but I try to buy it on sale. Works well and gives you a good feeling in your mouth that last all day long.

January 12, 2016

Favorite fluoride free toothpaste. Works well and my teeth are somehow whiter now.

April 01, 2015

i really like there fluoride free tooth paste, leaves a pleasant after taste.

January 15, 2015

I like the taste and it works well. I like that it doesn't have harmful chemicals in it and is more natural.

October 22, 2014

my kids love it it is fluoride free natural I just wish that they can lower the price

August 09, 2014

Found in the health food section or at a health food store. I've used many Tom's products. Always works great and has a good taste too. Worth trying

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation