Toni And Guy Seriously Straight Iron

Toni And Guy Seriously Straight Iron Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1974 out of 2137 in Hair Care

April 13, 2009

I just joined yesterday, and I found this site very informative with reviews and everything. So I decided to go out and buy another straightener/flat iron. Trust me, I did a LOT of research before I went to purchase another one. I originally was going to get one from Walmart, but I decided not to because.. well, it's Walmart.

Instead, I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and picked up this Toni&Guy;straightener that is able to flip hair easily too. It retailed for $79.99 so I thought it might be a good investment. I got home, I opened it, I was like, "Wow! What a cute little bag thing to put the straightener in!" But anyway, I plugged it in, and you have to press little tiny buttons to turn it on, and then you can adjust the heat. I turned it down to low, jumped in the shower, got out, blow dryed just a little, put my heat protectant in, and tried it out. As soon as I put it on my hair, my thumbs, a part of my hand, did not matter what position I held the damn thing in, the buttons kept getting pressed and that resulted in either turning it way up to full blast heat or just off all together! It was VERY frustrating and I would really not recommend this thing at all to anyone... It's definitely not worth the $80 from your pocket. I guess my next step is to just buy a freakin' expensive Chi. Sigh!

It was so silly too! After I actually finished straightening my hair. It took a while... like 45 minutes. ... .... that's a LONG time for me.. lol. The on/off button would not even WORK. I was like. Gah!!! I had to unplug it and it was just an overall very bad experience :(

But yeah, very crappy... I mean... if you have the patience for dealing with buttons turning off randomly to the lightest touch... and then it taking like 1 hour to straighten your hair, then I suggest getting it... if you're like me, don't bother getting it >_

dhudon has started a new forum topic
Vancouver Showcase! Are you going?

Irememberu has posted in the forum topic
Influencer App

dhudon has posted in the forum topic
Tunnocks Snowballs

olgavpavlova added a new review for
Vichy Idéalia Eyes