Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara Reviews

Ranked #624 out of 773 in Mascara

Have you ever wished you could plump up and stretch out your lashes like a Hollywood Plastic Surgeon can do to a movie star’s lips with an injection? From the “Fantastic Plastic” labs of too Faced Cosmetics comes Lash Injection-lash extensions in a tube! Our exclusive 3D formula actually builds tubes around each lash. Unique elastic polymers curl, fatten and stretch far beyond the natural lash to add extreme volume, curl and length for that costly lash extension look witout any of the hassle or pain!

January 20, 2016

I LOVE this product! I have very thin eye lashes so I found this mascara made them look long and dark whish is something I really wanted!. I do not think I will go back to another mascara after this one!

March 26, 2014

I don’t know if I got a wonky one, but the formula was SO incredibly dry, I felt like it coated my lashes with nothing. And I didn’t experience any tubing effect…probably because there wasn’t enough product on my lashes no matter how many times I swiped it. bad marcara wont buy again.

August 22, 2012

I am obsessed with my lashes and trying just about every mascara out there to see which one I am in love with! There are a few but I have got to say this is one of thee best I've ever tried! My favorite at the moment. I love the full dramatic look and that is exactly what Lash Injection delivers! The brush is a big one and great for getting every lash coated with mascara! The price is a little higher than others you'd find in a drug store but well worth the money. I receive compliments every time I wear this mascara! People ask me all the time "are your lashes real?" yup it's that great! Some sephora stores even give you samples to try the product before you purchase. So if your looking for some fab lashes, give lash injection a try!

March 29, 2011

I bought this mascara because it was on the recommendation list in Sephora. I'm always trying new mascaras and I thought this one sounded intriguing.
Unfortunately, when it was first opened it was very runny and goopy and was not very easy to apply. It created clumps on my lashes which I wouldn't exactly call volume.
After it dried out a little bit (ironically), it worked much better and more like what the product promised. It created more volume for sure as well as length, so I wouldn't pass up this mascara completely, but don't put too much hope into the thing.

March 09, 2011

I've tried a lot of mascaras and this one has always been my favorite one. It makes my lashes look fuller and longer.

January 28, 2011

With this one product, I get the fullness of the other two products AND my lashes look LONGER! I have no idea how it works, but I love it. I don't really have a problem with length in my lashes but they've always kinda looked just...plain and a bit lame, but with just one coat of this, I look wide awake and my eyes just pop. I've tried multiple brands before and none have given my lashes this great of a look. And even if I go to bed with it on, it doesn't smudge when I wake up the next morning! It does take some getting used to and a gentle hand, but once you get the hang of it, you'll never go back to other mascara.

November 01, 2010

I really like tarte. Their mascara...not so much. The lash collection grew, likely because of the success they’ve been having with MultiplEYE, but I haven’t bothered trying the other steps, it's good marketing not a winning product.

This mascara was average, for $25, it blows.

February 05, 2010

Amazing!! Best Mascara!! My lashes look super thick and long!!

January 31, 2010

Excellent product, excellent length! Great Results! Love it!

December 01, 2009

This mascara is awesome! It really volumizes your eyelashes dramatically. It doesn't lengthen them all that much though. It doesn't clump and smudge at all which makes it very easy to apply. I bought the 0.169 oz Pitch Black Mini and even though it's small it lasts for a long time; I've had it for months. The wand stick is short but the bristles are very thick. What I found unique about this mascara was that it has a fruity fragrance to it, I'd say it smells like raspberry's or strawberry's, and even though it has a fragrance it doesn't burn your eyes. I'd recommend this product for people who want more volumized eyelashes.