• Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer
  • Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer

Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 323 in Primer

January 31, 2016

This is the best thing that's ever happened to me. It keeps my lipstick matte and on my lips all day - I can drink and eat to my desires. The only thing is that after about 6 hours it starts to make your lips feel super dry, but it will still look really good. I'd recommend putting on some lip balm underneath.

January 16, 2015

I have went through a couple of lip primers, and I found its usage frequent and didn't keep my redder shades on for last. I then heard about the lip primer from Too Faced and decided to give it a try. Love that it's long lasting, a definite staple. I've already bought it twice!

January 08, 2015

This product not only locks down the color on your lip for a long period of time to prevent color fading but it also gets rid of the lines/creases when you apply it so that your lips look even more smooth and beautiful! No matter the texture I'm putting on top it stays in place, even when drinking! I put this under highly pigmented lipsticks and even thick glosses.

August 09, 2013

I love too faced products but I think that I expected more from the lip insurance. It was an easy application & didn't cause any irritation. It did prevent any lipstick bleeding however, I had hope that it would help my too faced lipstick last longer on my lips. It did make my lips really soft too.

January 19, 2013

This lip insurance works well. It's a primer, that you apply on your lips before adding gloss or lip colour. It really helps to prevent bleeding, fading and creasing. It goes on smooth & creamy, and leaves lips soft and silky.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!