TOP BOX

TOP BOX Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 122 in Misc

March 04, 2017

To be honest I am 50/50 with this.
    You never know what you will get until you get it. you don't have much room when reviewing also no points and you only get 4 products.
    they do however have special edition boxes

February 02, 2017

TopBox subscription.I like the bright green bag, reminds me spring is on the way. For $12 a month I can't go wrong and you get 4 products. They included an extra this month which is the Garnier Micellar Water All-In-1. I've had the chance to try this between yesterday and today and I like how it removes makeup and doesn't leave my face feeling dry or oily.The three green packages are Voesh New York Delux Pedicure Virgin Olive Sensation Mud Masque. I'm looking forward to trying these out. The red palette in there is Mannakadar Paradise Blush. I understand why this stuff is so well liked. Beautiful pigment you don't need much for a pop of colour. Little black bottle is Bella Aura Gentle Purifying Cleanser. I have not tried this yet BUT I do like that in the last TopBox they sent me a Bella Aura Instant Lifting Eye Contour -which is great for poofy eyes. Nice to have a little set.

September 23, 2016

TOP BOX is a monthly Canadian beauty subscription that I signed up for four months ago and so far I am quite impressed. The price is really unbeatable as far as beauty subscriptions go, it is $12 a month and ships for free. Normally i recieve about 3-4 sample size products and 1 full size item on average. What really made this box stand out to me was their customer service, with Canada Post on the verge of striking a couple times the packages were delayed so both times they sent extra products free of charge (this month I recieved a free unilever box packed full of products absolutely free!). I definitely will be purchasing this subscription far into the future.