Tostitos Rolls

Tostitos Rolls Reviews

Ranked #581 out of 1166 in Snacks

February 14, 2017

You don't even need dip to eat these crunchy treats. The rolled up Tostitos are perfect on their own, or great for thicker sauces and salsas, like that orange cheesy one. I prefer these to the regular Tostitos, but they don't work for making nachos. Plus they're kind of fun to eat.

February 14, 2017

We purchased these Tostitos Rolls to have with the Tostitos salsa con queso - they work great together! I think these would be better with a thicker dip (aka I don't think it work well with some homemade salsa or anything else runny or chunky). They taste just like regular Tostitos except they are in a rolls format. Very similar price and nutritional value to regular Tostitos.

January 21, 2016

At first I wasnt sure about these but they were a hit for the cheese dip... Mind you I had them on their own and they are delicious!

January 19, 2016

I think this is a great idea for dips especially for parties and get togethers, easier to dip in things compared to a regular flat chip. However I do find them to be a little hard so I only eat a few at a time but everyone who tried them seemed to love them.

September 04, 2015

Great chip from Tostitos. They taste the same as the regular Tostitos chips but they are in a roll. They hold on to thicker dips better.