• Treseme Spilt Remedy: Shampoo + Leave-In Conditioner
  • Treseme Spilt Remedy: Shampoo + Leave-In Conditioner

Treseme Spilt Remedy: Shampoo + Leave-In Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #317 out of 2202 in Hair Care

January 06, 2017

Tresemme is a great inexpensive product that does what it sais its going to do! it quenches my very very very dry hair and it definitely helps to brush my very thich hair with this product in it

March 09, 2016

A fantastic everyday shampoo and conditioner product. Works on my hair like magic leaving them looking healthy and shiny from root to tip. A light formula that doesn't weigh my hair down and good for everyday use.

March 08, 2016

I really like the shampoo it was smooth and smelled the great. I didn't need much to work up on moth I didn't need much to work up a lather. The conditioner however seemed heavy. I usually rinse out my conditioner right away so it doesn't weigh down my hair too much. However after I dried my hair and it didn't feel heavy anymore I would recommend this shampoo and conditioner .

February 22, 2016

I have dyed and bleached my hair many times over the last year and doing so, pretty much killed my hair. SO I went searching for a new shampoo and conditioner! This has worked wonders on my hair! It felt healthier, already three days later! I personally use the shampoo and the Leave-In Conditioner and I definitely recommend this.