• Treseme Spilt Remedy: Shampoo + Leave-In Conditioner
Amazing

Treseme Spilt Remedy: Shampoo + Leave-In Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #422 out of 2162 in Hair Care

March 09, 2016

A fantastic everyday shampoo and conditioner product. Works on my hair like magic leaving them looking healthy and shiny from root to tip. A light formula that doesn't weigh my hair down and good for everyday use.

March 08, 2016

I really like the shampoo it was smooth and smelled the great. I didn't need much to work up on moth I didn't need much to work up a lather. The conditioner however seemed heavy. I usually rinse out my conditioner right away so it doesn't weigh down my hair too much. However after I dried my hair and it didn't feel heavy anymore I would recommend this shampoo and conditioner .

February 22, 2016

I have dyed and bleached my hair many times over the last year and doing so, pretty much killed my hair. SO I went searching for a new shampoo and conditioner! This has worked wonders on my hair! It felt healthier, already three days later! I personally use the shampoo and the Leave-In Conditioner and I definitely recommend this.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!