• Treseme Spilt Remedy: Shampoo + Leave-In Conditioner
  • Treseme Spilt Remedy: Shampoo + Leave-In Conditioner

Treseme Spilt Remedy: Shampoo + Leave-In Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 2236 in Hair Care

February 10, 2017

i just got it first time and i am in love with this shampoo and its conditioner its soothes your scalp and hairs as well i would like to try its new products as well

February 02, 2017

This conditioner left my hair feeling restored and renewed and I only had it use it a couple times to feel the effects. There's less split ends and my hair smells great!

January 31, 2017

I used to use this product alot as it really helped to heal my split ends. Good quality and completely affordable, it would most likely use this product again.

January 26, 2017

Loved this product, not heavy on my hair. very affordable. will purchase again. and recommend to friends and family. my go to product when budget is tight

January 06, 2017

Tresemme is a great inexpensive product that does what it sais its going to do! it quenches my very very very dry hair and it definitely helps to brush my very thich hair with this product in it

March 09, 2016

A fantastic everyday shampoo and conditioner product. Works on my hair like magic leaving them looking healthy and shiny from root to tip. A light formula that doesn't weigh my hair down and good for everyday use.

March 08, 2016

I really like the shampoo it was smooth and smelled the great. I didn't need much to work up on moth I didn't need much to work up a lather. The conditioner however seemed heavy. I usually rinse out my conditioner right away so it doesn't weigh down my hair too much. However after I dried my hair and it didn't feel heavy anymore I would recommend this shampoo and conditioner .

February 22, 2016

I have dyed and bleached my hair many times over the last year and doing so, pretty much killed my hair. SO I went searching for a new shampoo and conditioner! This has worked wonders on my hair! It felt healthier, already three days later! I personally use the shampoo and the Leave-In Conditioner and I definitely recommend this.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Destination wedding

kelx earned the Cheerleader badge

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Glade Candle 2 in 1