TRESemmé® Climate Control Climate Protection Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 24, 2016

Suffering from alopecia and bought this shampoo as reviews were positive. Have to say it lives up to it! It's a hydrating shampoo that doesn't weight done fine hair. I love the smell, the lather and the clean feeling I have after! Using this in the harsh winter will be a treat on dry hair that gets staticy!

October 24, 2016

Tresemme Climate control Climate protection shampoo, Is definitely one of my favorites. It'll leave your hair feeling silky, soft, and extra clean. Plus it smells great, and it's cheap! It lasts forever too, you get a whole lot of shampoo, for just a few dollars. I'd highly recommend it, especially if you're on a tight budget.

October 22, 2016

I bought TRESemmé® Climate Control Climate Protection Shampoo and i liked. It worked for my hair. It sells competible price and is good shampoo. I recommend this shampoo.

October 22, 2016

Je trouve que c'est un bon shampoing pour le changement de saison et de température. Bonne odeur féminine et douce. Rend mes cheveux doux et lisse. Je recommande.

October 21, 2016

My hair is naturally dry, frizzy and absolutely unmanageable in any type of moist weather. With TRESemme Climate Control Protection Shampoo my hair no longer needs the daily flat iron routine that has been causing damage to my hair. I final found a product that understands my hair and let me get on with my busy life! A real Brilliant Product!

October 20, 2016

I enjoyed this shampoo overall. The bottle itself was a great size and price as well. You definitely get the bang for your buck with this one. Left my hair feeling and looking a lot cleaner and smooth as well.

October 20, 2016

I love the TRESemme product line for shampoo's. Value is amazing and it always leaves my hair smooth and silky. Best product at lowest price. As for the Climate control aspect of the shampoo, my hair still will get frizzy if I only use the shampoo but that is why I pair it up with the TRESemme conditioner.

October 20, 2016

I usually use Tres Emme if I can - I used this at my friend's place and it left my hair super smooth and soft. I don't know about how Climate Controlling it really is as my hair still got frizzy, but it smells nice and works good to clean.

October 20, 2016

amazing shampoo if your on a budget and want to have amazing hair but cant afford the high end brands.I love using TRESemme products because they work really well.

October 19, 2016

The value is great for the price. Definetly worth the cost compared to other expensive brands. Great for women on a budget that want to have nice hair