TRESemmé® Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

September 26, 2016

Great smell but does not completely brush out and with dark hair that can be an issue. I find it doesn't do much for hairspray reside and is really only for oil, which isn't a hair concern for me. So might work for girls whose primary concern is oily hair, but doesn't address product build up very well.

September 25, 2016

I'm pleased with this dry shampoo. It has a nice fragrance and it sure helps out on those mornings your running late and don't have time to was your hair, makes your hair look non oily and fresh again.

September 24, 2016

Dry shampoo is a life saver - must have for all modern-women-on-the-go. This volumizing one from TRESemme, unfortunately didn't make the grade. I have fine, dark hair, and while there was some revival on the dry shampoo front, there wasn't much in the way of volume. I actually think this formula weighed me down a bit.

September 24, 2016

In my experience with this product I don't think it was the best for my type of hair (med to thick dark hair) I liked that it took out the oily look and feel but I didn't get much volume out of it. I'm a hairstylist I had used this production one of my at home clients she had thinner hair and not as dark so I liked its effectiveness for using before styling hair for a updo it adds texture and manageability.

September 23, 2016

This is the only dry shampoo I've used. I'm on the hunt to try other dry shampoos out there. The price point is really good when on sale but perhaps it goes on sale because it's not the best. I don't particularly like the smell and it's frustrating trying to get the white stains out of my hair. I have applied the dry shampoo before bed to let it absorb for the next morning and that seems to help. I feel that sometimes it makes my hair look greasier than it did before applying.

September 23, 2016

I have fine, oily, blonde hair and found it worked really well for me. I spray it on and don't brush but massage it through my roots. My hair has lots of body and movement after and no oiliness or white spots. It doesn't feel like thick residue on my hair but nice and light.
I have tried almost every dry shampoo out there in my search of a perfect dry shampoo and this one is in my top three. Not only does my hair look great and smell great but the price is excellent too. Works better than most of the salon dry shampoos I have tried.

September 23, 2016

I'm still on the search for an effective dry shampoo. I had braids in for a month and didn't want to wash them because of breakage so I tried this dry shampoo. The smell was great but left a white residue. I have oily hair and scalp. Had to spend extra time rubbing out the white residue.

September 22, 2016

I love this product so much. It always comes in handy when I need to freshen up my hair when I don't have much time on my hands! It smells amazing too and leaves your hair looking fresh all day long. Great dry shampoo product!

September 22, 2016

This was the first dry shampoo I eve tried .
It left white spots in my hair so I had to rub my hair to get rid of it . It didn't help with my oily hair , it made it worse so I had to wash my hair .

September 22, 2016

I think I will stick to my usual dry shampoo. This one left so much white residue in my hair. My hair actually felt gross after using this. I don't think I will purchase this again.