• TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray
  • TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 2246 in Hair Care

February 14, 2017

i used to always get the regular Thermal Creations spray from Tresemme, but decided to give this one a shot for once. I'm so glad I did! this stuff leaves my hair feeling super soft, plus the smell is nicer. I will stray straight for days and does not leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. Lasts a long time too and it's usually on sale at Shoppers drugmart so it's great value. Highly recommended for all ladies on a budget!

February 08, 2017

I've lost count of how many bottles I've gone through of this. I find this does a much better job than the original heat tamer spray with smoothness, shine and softness. I have fine, wavy hair and this makes blowdrying and flat ironing it straight much more effective. Smells great and doesn't weigh my hair down.

February 01, 2017

i love to use this product, it protects my hair and it smells really nice. I use it pretty much every time after i wash my hair because i straighten and curl my hair a lot.

November 24, 2016

I have long fine easily tangled hair, so it needs assistance to be manageable. When I wear my hair down, I blow dry it so it actually looks decent. Having a heat activated spray is definitely a bonus as part of my hair regime.

Although I don’t use this spray with a heat iron, I do use it with my hair dryer, and I feel it’s quite effective!

My stray fluffy hairs at the top of my head stay flat, my hair stays soft and silky all day long, and it doesn’t tangle or become unruly throughout the day.

I use about 6 squirts on my damp hair, and blow dry away.

So for me, it’s an awesome product that helps keep my fine locks looking amazing all day long!

October 19, 2016

I love the keratin line of TRESemme products and this heat protection spray is no exception. First off, I love the smell of this product. I think that is the feature I appreciate most about this spray. The scent lingers in my hair long after it has been sprayed and dried.

I use this spray on dry hair just prior to flat ironing my hair. I think it helps to protect the hair from the high heat and also offers extra smoothing of the hair. I still have to pass my flat iron a couple of times down the hair but I think this product helps to maintain the flat ironed look.

Overall, I enjoy using this product and would recommend it to others who flat iron their hair to give it a try.

May 14, 2016

The TRESemme heat protectant spray smells divine, it makes my hair so smooth, does not cause hair to be greasy, and helps with frizz. It works very well at protecting hair. This is my holy grail.

February 14, 2016

I absolutely love how this product makes my hair look and feel after every use.. Always shiny and no fizz! The smell is a amazing.. All in all a great product! The price is fair.. Right around the price of any other smoothing spray out there

January 25, 2016

I just tried this. I am quite happy with it. It smells great and it does help to protect my hair from the flat iron. I find that the pump sprayeer doesn't really allow for accurate application of this product and that it does kind of make my hair clump together after I use the flat iron, it generally goes away after I brush it though. It does make my hair a bit shinier. I have used better and worse heat protection sprays, this one is kind of average. It would be better if the sprayer was a bit better or even an aerosol and if the formula was slightly less sticky.

November 18, 2015

I use this product almost every time I blow dry and straighten my hair. It works really well to protect you hair against damage and makes your hair feel nice and smooth.

November 02, 2015

This heat protectant is perfect for flat ironing or curling.

Does what it says it will.

Keeps hair from frying and burn out frizz.

Wish it was a slight bit stronger on the heat resistantce up to 410° - only compliant.

Overall - pretty good.