Good

Tresumme keratin smooth 7 days to smooth system Reviews

1 review
Ranked #243 out of 2161 in Hair Care

May 09, 2016

This Keratin system is designed to help smooth unruly hair into sleek, straight, shiny, healthy looking hair.

I decided to try this product as I have been growing my hair out and have wanted the option of straight hair.

I have crazy Brazilian hair that has a mind of its own and can be difficult to control.

I find this product easy to use (saturate hair well, blow dry, straighten) at first, I thought the product was drying greasy, stiff and waxy as I began to dry, but found once it became fully dry my hair took on a smooth and well controlled appearance.
After straightening, my hair was light, soft and quite honestly more perfect than I have ever been able to get it.
Straightening was easy and took much less time (even with the 3 required passes)

I did find that I have to use this daily if I want a straight style. My hair is still very short and ends up a Mohawk by morning. It does hold my bangs well if I can manage to sleep with a soft headband on. I'm sure longer hair would hold better.

Overall, I really like this product! (I don't find I need the shampoo and conditioner that go with it - but my hair hates sulfates!)

For a special occasion or just for bangs, this stuff is perfect! Just wish it lasted like a Brazilian blowout.