Good

Tresumme keratin smooth 7 days to smooth system Reviews

Ranked #600 out of 2309 in Hair Care

December 20, 2016

Found my hair was limp after use. However my hair was very soft ans I liked the smell of thr product. Perhaps someone with thicker hair wouldn't have the same problem

May 09, 2016

This Keratin system is designed to help smooth unruly hair into sleek, straight, shiny, healthy looking hair.

I decided to try this product as I have been growing my hair out and have wanted the option of straight hair.

I have crazy Brazilian hair that has a mind of its own and can be difficult to control.

I find this product easy to use (saturate hair well, blow dry, straighten) at first, I thought the product was drying greasy, stiff and waxy as I began to dry, but found once it became fully dry my hair took on a smooth and well controlled appearance.
    After straightening, my hair was light, soft and quite honestly more perfect than I have ever been able to get it.
    Straightening was easy and took much less time (even with the 3 required passes)

I did find that I have to use this daily if I want a straight style. My hair is still very short and ends up a Mohawk by morning. It does hold my bangs well if I can manage to sleep with a soft headband on. I'm sure longer hair would hold better.

Overall, I really like this product! (I don't find I need the shampoo and conditioner that go with it - but my hair hates sulfates!)

For a special occasion or just for bangs, this stuff is perfect! Just wish it lasted like a Brazilian blowout.