Tylenol Children's Fever&Pain;
Good

Tylenol Children's Fever&Pain; Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

August 15, 2016

I find these work well when baby is not feeling up to par. Aside from other ways to bring down a fever, these are the best when needed.So glad they are on the market.

May 05, 2016

This is defiantly my go to medicine when my son gets a fever and I find that it really helps get rid of the fever quicker than when I use other brands. My son really likes the flavour of this as well so there is no fuss when taking it.

April 24, 2016

This one isn't dye free ans it does stain clothing. The scringe is nice cause it is longer than others I've had. Works fast. This is the only thing I used when my daughter was teething or wasn't feeling well. My baby doesn't mind the taste either.

March 31, 2016

I like the Tylenol brand of Children's fever and pain reducer. It works well for lower grade fevers and mild pain. However my son had a really really hard time with the flavor of it. He did not like any of the ones we tried. We tried mixing it in juice, water, milk, and he would always know as soon as he tasted the drink that it was there.

We still had to try to get some of it in him when he was sick. But I think it would be great if there was an unflavored version.

March 17, 2016

This is the only thing that I give to my daughter when she is teething or has a tummy ache or a fever or cold. It kicks in super fast, is super easy to use and tastes great. The only thing is to watch for drips because the colour stains clothes if it lands on it

February 13, 2016

This is our go-to when our kiddos are sick. They love the taste and it kicks in really fast. I always have some in the house or if we're on the road I'll pack some away! I recommend this product most definitely!

January 28, 2016

It helps my Lo especially during immunization time.

January 13, 2016

This is my go to medicine for my little one. Whether it teeth, immunizations shots, or a fever it's always worked well for us.

January 13, 2016

It's helping us through my sons teething process and during vaccination time, so has been an amazing product, which my son loves the taste of too