TYLENOL Extra Strength 500mg EZTABS Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 80 in Pain Relief

June 15, 2016

I always have Tylenol Extra Strenght Eztabs on hand. It is probably one of them most effective over the counter medications out there for minor pain and headaches. I like the coated pills as it makes them easier to swallow and no funny aftertaste. As for how they work.....fantastic! If I have a headache I only need to take two and within 15-20 mins it's dulled or completely gone. It also works on some leg or body aches, stains etc. best part of Tylenol is they are easy on your stomach! Very trusted and reliable brand

June 09, 2016

Tylenol Extra Strength 500mg EZTabs work wonderfully and actually relieve headache pain within half an hour. I have always used Tylenol for pain because it works. I didn't care for the coating, although it did make the tabs easier to swallow. I personally prefer the normal white caplets.

June 09, 2016

I used these Tylenol extra strength eztabs before I started using Advil full time. I found that these pills worked very well but I could not stand the taste that this ez coating had to them. So I will pay more for Advil because they work great however if you can get past the taste than do work food.

February 16, 2016

Use these bad boys all the time. From headaches and back pain to hangovers, a couple of these will do the trick. I don't find the eztabs any easier to swallow and need a drink to wash them down just like the regular ones. I have to be sure to keep the bottle up high away from my kids because its very easy to open.

January 21, 2016

I have tried a few Tylenol products and have found that none of them have been effective in relieving my headache pain. This is only my personal experience as many of my friends swear by Tylenol. I expect my body benefits more from Ibuprofen than Acetaminophen.

September 26, 2015

Tylenol is a very trusted brand of mine and my family. They work so fast and can always get rid of whatever pain is happening. I usually use the E Z Tabs, they are so easy to swallow and no horrid taste. I have used over the counter Tylenol or in a prescription from the doctor for Tylenol, and it has always worked so well.

June 25, 2015

Buy these and have them on hand at all times,great for headaches.

June 25, 2015

J'ai bien tylenol ez tabs pour la facilité de les avaler mais surtout car elles sont efficaces et pas dur sur l'estomac , un léger maux de tête se règle souvent avec quelques comprimés et sont prix abordable si on compte le bénéfice de ne plus avoir mal au bloc .....

June 03, 2015

this is one of the things which is "must " at my place before it gets over next bottle is ready specially for my hubby , he often get headaches may be because of work pressure.

May 23, 2015

My father and I both suffer from very bad headaches and migraines. The kind that can last overnight and into following days if we don't treat them. Extra strength Tylenol is our go-to product for relieving our terrible headaches and it really works!