Tylenol Infants' Drops

Tylenol Infants' Drops Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 80 in Pain Relief

When used as directed, Infants' Tylenol provides fast and effective relief of your baby's pain and fever symptoms.Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:The common cold and fluHeadacheSore throatToothache What's more, Infants' Tylenol can be used in infants who have the flu or chicken pox.

June 10, 2016

Infant Tylenol has gotten my little boy through surgery recovery and immunizations. In my experience it takes about 15 minutes for the medication to kick in for pain relief, fever I'm not so sure. Compared to Advil I find Tylenol is easier to use with the syringe directly drawing out the medication from the bottle opening, also my little one seems to like to grape over the cherry flavor.

Overall, it does the job it's suppose to and my little one likes the flavor so I would recommend this.

June 09, 2016

I used this product when my son was an infant. It helped for fevers, teething pain, and any other minor issues I needed to use it for. It is thick, so it doesn't "melt", or just run out of his mouth. He didn't mind the taste. I love the easy to use/measure squeeze syringe. I love this stuff.

June 09, 2016

I used this Tylenol infant drops a lot when my son was younger I found that he didn't mind the taste of this liquid which is a little thick, so it isn't as runny and messy. The liquid also doesn't stain calling which is great, this worked very well when he had fevers from teething and seemed to ease his pain.

January 28, 2016

Works well, but it is too expensive as generics work as well. Don't like to have a syringe to carry with the bottle.

June 05, 2015

A must have if you've got kids.. Great for fast relief of fever & pain due to teething,immunizations, cold or flu.

February 06, 2015

really working and the kid like the taste

February 06, 2015

The only other childs medicine i use besides teething drops. A must have. When kid has fever, pain, help your baby and give some infants tylenol - it works fast and tastes syrupy- baby wont fight :)

January 17, 2015

This is a must if your child is teething and especially if they have to get their booster shots. It's the best to bring down fevers

September 10, 2014

You will need to have this if you have children. Great for fevers, colds, and teething

September 02, 2014

A must for all children's medicine cabinets.