Tylenol PM

Tylenol PM Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 80 in Pain Relief

November 28, 2016

I really liked this product. I had sore upper back muscles and couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep, so I took two of these pills. I fell asleep with in 15 minutes and slept straight through the night. I would recommend this product for sure!

September 12, 2016

I like this product. Esp when I don't want to take prescribed sleeping pills.
I don't find it keeps me sleeping all night. I cough a lot and usually get up to pee 2-3 times a night.
But when I have pain, or a headache before bed then this is my go to.

September 12, 2016

I've had numerous back surgery, a lot of injuries and headaches. Being me when pain hits is never fun. Especially when I'm so tired, but can't get comfortable to fall asleep. Tylenol Pm does work well for my regular pains and headaches, so I would recommend it!

May 03, 2013

I love Tylenol PM, it has helped me a lot with sleepless nights and awful headaches. Do you ever have a headache so bad that you can't even fall asleep? That's when I go and take this, I fall asleep within 10-20 minutes and sleep very heavy all night. Even if I wake up to use the bathroom, I fall right back to sleep after.

December 18, 2009

Be really careful if you really need to sleep and are taking this product for the first time. This did not work well for me! I had a head ache when I took it, and the head ache went away, but it kept me up all night. It made me very tired, but also made me very jittery, so I couldnt sleep. Normal tylenol doesnt make me feel this way. I read on the product details afterwards that jitteriness can be a side effect. So if you have used it before and liked it, you are probably ok. If you are trying it for the first time, I would take a half dosage, and try it out on a night that you dont need that much sleep.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes