Tylenol PM

Tylenol PM Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 109 in Pain Relief

January 04, 2017

Often, after a long shift, I am aching all over. I wake up often during the night, I thought I needed to use the washroom. Myy Doctor suggested that it was the pain that was waking me, not the need to urinate. So , I tried Tylenol PM, and was delighted to sleep through the night. I feel so much better the next morning after having a great sleep. I received a sample from Samplesource, which got me started on my road to a good night sleep.

November 28, 2016

I really liked this product. I had sore upper back muscles and couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep, so I took two of these pills. I fell asleep with in 15 minutes and slept straight through the night. I would recommend this product for sure!

September 12, 2016

I like this product. Esp when I don't want to take prescribed sleeping pills.
    I don't find it keeps me sleeping all night. I cough a lot and usually get up to pee 2-3 times a night.
    But when I have pain, or a headache before bed then this is my go to.

September 12, 2016

I've had numerous back surgery, a lot of injuries and headaches. Being me when pain hits is never fun. Especially when I'm so tired, but can't get comfortable to fall asleep. Tylenol Pm does work well for my regular pains and headaches, so I would recommend it!

May 03, 2013

I love Tylenol PM, it has helped me a lot with sleepless nights and awful headaches. Do you ever have a headache so bad that you can't even fall asleep? That's when I go and take this, I fall asleep within 10-20 minutes and sleep very heavy all night. Even if I wake up to use the bathroom, I fall right back to sleep after.

December 18, 2009

Be really careful if you really need to sleep and are taking this product for the first time. This did not work well for me! I had a head ache when I took it, and the head ache went away, but it kept me up all night. It made me very tired, but also made me very jittery, so I couldnt sleep. Normal tylenol doesnt make me feel this way. I read on the product details afterwards that jitteriness can be a side effect. So if you have used it before and liked it, you are probably ok. If you are trying it for the first time, I would take a half dosage, and try it out on a night that you dont need that much sleep.