Udi's Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies

Udi's Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 174 in Gluten-free

January 25, 2016

Awesome, great taste and great texture which is huge for gluten free products!

October 05, 2015

great gluten free cookie, love the taste and the added cashews

October 05, 2015

Great cookie. Does not taste like a gluten free cookie and your guests or family would never know. It is a little pricy but is cheaper at Costco.

September 30, 2015

My husband loves anything salted caramel, but usually isn't a huge fan of anything gluten free. I wasn't expecting him to like these, but he did. They weren't to crumbly, and had a great taste.

July 15, 2015

These cookies were the best I could find when I was trying Gluten Free Food. I could have eaten a whole box of them if they had not costed so much.

July 14, 2015

These cookies are divine! So tasty and thick so they are very satisfying for a nice treat. A little pricey at about $5 but the best for gluten free cookies!

May 10, 2015

I was quite surprised by these cookies. I had always assumed "gluten-free" meant "tastes like cardboard". Well, I was completely wrong! These are delicious! They are a soft cookie but still have a bit of a crunch and held up well during a day of traveling. They did not crumble when I ate them either. The perfect treat along side a cup of coffee. I didn't find these overly sweet, but yet after eating one, I was satisfied. Honestly, they tasted like "real" cookies. The price was ok...a little steep but most store bought cookies are these days. If you are following a gluten free diet and just have to have a treat now and then, I highly recommend these! Thanks, Udi!