Ultra Downy Infusions
Good

Ultra Downy Infusions Reviews

Ranked #211 out of 226 in Laundry Care

September 03, 2015

I am an anxiety prone person, and was looking for a scent that would help to calm me throughout the day. I bought the lavender serenity scented fabric softener. This product not only helps to keep my clothes soft, but it smells amazing! I use it for all of my laundry, and especially appreciate its use on my sheets, blankets, and sweaters. I would definitely recommend it to others.

August 22, 2012

This stuff rocks.....i love it, always use it

June 02, 2012

I am a downy girl all the way April Fresh is the only way to go. Our washing machine broke down so my mom went to my grandma's house to do our lundary and took our April Fresh with her. Well she had to run out and since my grandma is so in love with downy simple pleasures she decided to show us there was something better than our April Fresh. So in she put a load and put her Downy in it. First off the smell of this product gave me one massive headach and yes there is a very strong scent to it as even after working an 8 hour shift in the local pizza place I could still smell the Downy (let me say ew Lavendar Downy mixed with pizza was making me feel sick) not to mention the scent and what they use to keep the scent so strong completely aggrevated my skin. Now yes I do have sort of senstive skin (depends on the time of year and my skins mood, yes my skin is moody) but even after showering and switching back to clothes only washed in April Fresh my skin still bugged me for days. I would never purchase this product.

May 22, 2012

I use the simply pleaseures fabric softner in the lavender and love it! It has a strong enough smell that it lasts on my clothes for a long time and has a great smell!

May 14, 2012

I was never much of a fabric softener user...I felt it was just not necessary and basically a waste of money. However, after receiving a high value coupon for ultra downy simple pleasures, I decided to try it. Now I'm hooked! I bought the Spice Blossom Dare scent and fell in love! The smell is amazing and it makes my laundry so soft! I don't use the full amount that they state because I find that at 2/3 the recommended amount I still have the great smell and the softness, as well as the protection from static cling! I will definitely be sticking with this fabric softner and ponder how I ever got by without ;)

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier