Vans Shoes Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 67 in Runners

May 21, 2016

I've got a pair of vans and I love them. I just recently bought them, but they are comfortable and durable. I bought the low tops, but the high tops are super cute too. I definitely recommend these shoes to someone who wants a casual and comfortable shoe!

April 13, 2016

Love all of their shoes! Wear them everyday and have over five pairs! They're comfortable and breathable and come in all sorts of colours and patterns for anyone to love!

January 15, 2016

For Christmas my son bought me a new pair of Vans I absolutely love them! I think the best part of a Van Shoes is the playfulness as an adult sometimes it's hard to kick in that cool factor and with these shoes you can still be playful yet has function and style at the same time. I find the price to be average the quality is great and once you break them in you can almost live in them without getting sore feet I can't wait to look for another pair

January 15, 2016

I love love LOVE vans shoes they are always so comfy and easy to throw on at anytime and functional for everything.

August 24, 2015

I love Vans!! Their so amazning and so comfortable. Plus they even come in sizes to fit my small feet (I'm about a size 4 sometimes 5 if I want extra space.) They feel so great. I can walk around in them all day

April 24, 2015

I love these shoes. I've wanted a pair for awhile and bought them last year. They are pretty comfortable and they do last pretty long. They come in different colors and you can also design your own as well. Pretty good quality.

March 19, 2015

Love my vans no rips or tears they are my fav pair of shoes!

September 11, 2014

Personally, I think Vans are HIDEOUS- but that doesn't change the fact that they are a reputable brand with high quality shoes.