Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Lotion Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

It is through our skin's extraordinary sense of touch that we experience the world. But without care, the effects of heat and sun can strip away skin's natural moisture, leaving it dry and its senses dull.Aloe Fresh Lotion awakens skin with a sheer, light burst of hydration and quick-penetrating conditioners, leaving it smooth and refreshed.Key IngredientsSoothing Aloe and Cucumber formula - leaves skin feeling cool and refreshedConditioning moisturizers - provide an instant burst of hydration

October 21, 2016

I love this lotion . Everytime I get out of the shower I lather my body in the Lotion . I like the consistency and how moisturizing it is . It makes my skin feel soft , smooth and silky .

August 07, 2016

Loved this. Smells great and smooths in easily. Helped sooth my sun kissed sun. Helped with my peeling to. Used it on my children after a bath as a nice scented choice before bed.

August 05, 2016

This is a product that has been around for awhile. I find the best time for this is when you get sun burn. The aloe helps soothe your sunburn and keeps it from peeling.

August 05, 2016

Vaseline aloe fresh hydrating lotion is wonderful product ...best for all skin type...It is a must have product in my room. We all use it ..very satisfied.

August 02, 2016

My boyfriend loved the smell! It thinks it smells a but like a watermelon. It's on sale quite a lot so don't buy it at the regular price!!! The only issue with it is that because I have a very dry skin, it doesn't moisturize that much (it went just so fast in the skin). But still good for sensitive skin!!!

July 25, 2016

I absolutely loved using this lotion. It absorbed quickly into my skin and relieved me of the tight, itchy feeling I usually have after a shower. I found the Vaseline aloe fresh lotion to be very effective and long lasting after applying. Also I can be sensitive to strong scents and this lotion had a very pleasant yet light scent to it that did not bother me at all. I can honestly say that this will be my new go to for my skin needs.

July 19, 2016

This past weekend my son and his girlfriend were out and about and got a little more sun than they should have. While at home they complained (only a little) about being dry and warm to the touch. I gave them my bottle of Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Lotion to try and they both found it relieved both the dryness and the warmth on their bodies. I couldn't refuse to let them take it home with them. As I use it regularly after showering I guess I'm off to the store to buy a replacement.

July 11, 2016

Bonne crème de tout les jours! Elle ne suportera pas un grand rôle d'hydratation d'une peau séche, mais convient très bien pour des hydratations de petites durées.

June 26, 2016

This is another product from Vaseline that does not disappoint. It moisturizes very well - it is non-greasy and absorbs very quickly. The smell is very clean, friendly to even scent-sensitive noses. It goes on sale for $4.99 a bottle often, and that's a great price for this fantastic lotion! I love to put it on my legs after a shower, it makes them feel really soft all day.

June 11, 2016

Love this lotion. It is very soothing and creamy. It has a mild scent and it is an awesome moisturizer and great for dry skin. I'm not sure why but this is my husbands favorite. I think it's the smell he likes.