Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Lotion Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 1484 in Body Lotions & Creams

It is through our skin's extraordinary sense of touch that we experience the world. But without care, the effects of heat and sun can strip away skin's natural moisture, leaving it dry and its senses dull.Aloe Fresh Lotion awakens skin with a sheer, light burst of hydration and quick-penetrating conditioners, leaving it smooth and refreshed.Key IngredientsSoothing Aloe and Cucumber formula - leaves skin feeling cool and refreshedConditioning moisturizers - provide an instant burst of hydration

February 20, 2017

jaime cette vaseline avec l aloes sa rend une peau douce au toucher ,la senteur est merveilleuse,sa me fait une peau en sante,saine ,pleine de vitamine ses ce que je recherchait sur se produit

February 20, 2017

I like to have my skin hydrated at all times and this cream does quite a good job. Its a lotion so don't spec something too creamy. I have one in my bathroom and another one in the visit room just in case the guests feel to take some.

February 15, 2017

I've been using Vaseline aloes for 7 years. It hydrates akin without stickiness leaving you hydrated and soft. It's especially great on vacation after a day in the sun. I also use it during the long winter months. Great value for your money.

January 16, 2017

I adore this lotion! I use it daily and find it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. Plus it smells great too! This is a must have for our family. Two thumbs up!

January 16, 2017

il est facile a appliquer laisse pas de residue,ne tache pas ,fait une peau propre saine et douce au toucher ,ses un creme bien equilibre ,son prix est excellent .faut voir ..

January 11, 2017

Jadore cette creme. Tres hydratente. Garde la peau hydrater pendant plusieur heures. Ne colle pas a mes vetements. Excellent produit que je recommande a tous.

October 21, 2016

I love this lotion . Everytime I get out of the shower I lather my body in the Lotion . I like the consistency and how moisturizing it is . It makes my skin feel soft , smooth and silky .

August 07, 2016

Loved this. Smells great and smooths in easily. Helped sooth my sun kissed sun. Helped with my peeling to. Used it on my children after a bath as a nice scented choice before bed.

August 05, 2016

This is a product that has been around for awhile. I find the best time for this is when you get sun burn. The aloe helps soothe your sunburn and keeps it from peeling.

August 05, 2016

Vaseline aloe fresh hydrating lotion is wonderful product ...best for all skin type...It is a must have product in my room. We all use it ..very satisfied.

Bath & Body Works

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

Reptilewoman added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein