Vaseline Intensive Rescue Extra Strength Lotion Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 1484 in Body Lotions & Creams

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Lotion heals dry skin effectively without feeling sticky or greasy on skin. Its unique formula accelerates skin’s healing process by tripling skin’s moisture reserves instantly. For more information, please go to http://vaseline.com.

February 13, 2017

Vaseline products has been around now for a very long time.I know it was a product in my Mom's home all my years growing up, that I can remember.At those times Mother only had a small crock of Vaseline in the bathroom.She would put it on her hands and even her feet,why,I can't remember that one.I always have Vaseline in my home,especially if it has anything to do with helping with dry skin.I've always had this problem from head to toe,ever since I can remember.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Extra Strength Lotion is a real good product.Not the same as just Vaseline but,this one has a lotion in it that works to keep skin smooth and hydrated.I use this with the regular Vaseline,interchangeable.When I'm in my Garden working,it's the regular and when I'm having a shower or Bath,I go for the Lotion kind.It has a mild scent,not strong and goes on very smooth and not greasy.I like it because it helps with my skin problem and I would suggest,you try it,if you have delicate skin that cracks easily.Just a few dollars more than the regular.I would myself,purchase it again.

February 13, 2017

This is an inexpensive lotion but honestly, it doesn't really work in winter months. My legs are still quite dry and itchy in spite of the claims. I have to run a lot to get it to go into my skin. It's a basic unscented moisturizer but is probably best for normal skin. It can't penetrate through rough skin.

May 16, 2016

As a Dental Assistant I wash my hands alot and also the harsh soaps I use at work are not so good for my skin so when my hands are dry, red and cracked I reach for my Vaseline Intensive and it soothes my poor hands. Definitely a product I would recommend to those looking for dry cracked skin relief!

May 09, 2016

I wash my hands alot and they get dry and crack. so thsi product makes them soft again. I love this product so many smells to choose from makes it had to pick just one.

April 21, 2016

To someone who works in a scent free environment but still wants to keep skin smooth, this is the best product to use. It is so light on your skin and no greasy feeling after applying. It easily gets absorb by your skin. The price is ok.
    Its good to apply this within ten minutes after shower. The downside: It doesn't keep your skin moisturised for a long time. So if you are planning to go out wearing skirt or shorts, try to have on handy in your purse, unless you want to see dry-white patches on your skin especially your ankles and feet later in the day.

April 16, 2016

Spécialement concu pour les peau sensible... il enveloppe le corps parfaitement sans laisser un voile d'huile sur la partie crémé. Son odeur est très douce

March 18, 2016

This product is amazing if you have dry skin. Both my husband and i have used it and have absolutely nothing negative to say about it. Will definitely be buying this product again.

March 09, 2016

This lotion is defiantly worth it. I have bad skin and have tried many, many, many, lotions in till i found this about 2 years back. It works wonderful smell great and i have never used anything but this sense....best I have found so far.

March 04, 2016

The texture of the lotion is thick enough remaining fluid. The cream penetrates the skin well and leaves no greasy residue or sticky. Other known and popular brands do not have such a good moisturizing effect. Other brands I need to put in several times a day. With Vaseline, I just need to put in once a day and after putting hands in the water. Vaseline is THE cream that keeps its promise!

February 12, 2016

My husband and I have both used this product and find this one of the best, if not the best, for our skin, especially in winter. I trust the Vaseline brand and know that if I purchase and invest money in their lotions, they will work on our dry skin. Definitely recommend.