Vaseline Intensive Rescue Extra Strength Lotion Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Lotion heals dry skin effectively without feeling sticky or greasy on skin. Its unique formula accelerates skin’s healing process by tripling skin’s moisture reserves instantly. For more information, please go to http://vaseline.com.

May 16, 2016

As a Dental Assistant I wash my hands alot and also the harsh soaps I use at work are not so good for my skin so when my hands are dry, red and cracked I reach for my Vaseline Intensive and it soothes my poor hands. Definitely a product I would recommend to those looking for dry cracked skin relief!

May 09, 2016

I wash my hands alot and they get dry and crack. so thsi product makes them soft again. I love this product so many smells to choose from makes it had to pick just one.

April 21, 2016

To someone who works in a scent free environment but still wants to keep skin smooth, this is the best product to use. It is so light on your skin and no greasy feeling after applying. It easily gets absorb by your skin. The price is ok.
Its good to apply this within ten minutes after shower. The downside: It doesn't keep your skin moisturised for a long time. So if you are planning to go out wearing skirt or shorts, try to have on handy in your purse, unless you want to see dry-white patches on your skin especially your ankles and feet later in the day.

April 16, 2016

Spécialement concu pour les peau sensible... il enveloppe le corps parfaitement sans laisser un voile d'huile sur la partie crémé. Son odeur est très douce

March 18, 2016

This product is amazing if you have dry skin. Both my husband and i have used it and have absolutely nothing negative to say about it. Will definitely be buying this product again.

March 09, 2016

This lotion is defiantly worth it. I have bad skin and have tried many, many, many, lotions in till i found this about 2 years back. It works wonderful smell great and i have never used anything but this sense....best I have found so far.

March 04, 2016

The texture of the lotion is thick enough remaining fluid. The cream penetrates the skin well and leaves no greasy residue or sticky. Other known and popular brands do not have such a good moisturizing effect. Other brands I need to put in several times a day. With Vaseline, I just need to put in once a day and after putting hands in the water. Vaseline is THE cream that keeps its promise!

February 12, 2016

My husband and I have both used this product and find this one of the best, if not the best, for our skin, especially in winter. I trust the Vaseline brand and know that if I purchase and invest money in their lotions, they will work on our dry skin. Definitely recommend.

February 05, 2016

This is a brand that has been around since I can remember. It just keeps getting better and better with age. I love the smell and texture of this lotion. It is not greasy yet your skin feel silky smooth. I love the quick absorption and ease when applying this lotion. The price is amazing. It lasts a long time, excellent bang for your buck.

September 16, 2015

After several tested lotions, this is the only one I've seen a change upon application. After one application, my skin was already transformed and after 2-3 days my skin was like new! I highly recommend!