• Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Formula
  • Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Formula

Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Formula Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 787 in Lip Balm

March 16, 2016

I recently tried this lip balm for the first time. I was on a trip and my lips were horribly sore and dry, from the change in climate and also being on the plane. I bought a tube of this stuff and it was heavenly. Instant relief! The hole in the top of the tube lets out the perfect amount of product for the lips. The kind I used had a wonderful, light, barely noticeable baby powder scent, which I loved.

January 25, 2016

have been using it for years now and love the product over anythig else.

January 13, 2016

I like to have this on hand especially in the winter when it's dry. There is nothing worse than dry lips. I have a small Vaseline close for night time and this for the day, close in a pocket or purse.

May 05, 2015

This product is great for the winter. Makes your lips feel nice.

March 13, 2015

This lip therapy is great for chapped lips - especially in the winter. I find it a tad sticky so if I am using it I usually apply some overnight and my lips look and feel great in the morning!

March 09, 2015

Great for outdoor winter weather. Apply at night. Lips feel great in am.

February 24, 2015

the best for dry cracked lips. nothing compares

November 17, 2014

Winter is here! As soon as it started getting cold and windy outside I got very chapped lips. All the other lip balms I tried would sting when I put it on. The vaseline lip therapy actually soothed my lips as soon as I put it on. No stinging! It is not waxy like the stick balms and makes you lips feel nice. It is not too shiny. I love this stuff. It helped bring my lips back to their nice soft selves! :) I would recommend this and I will buy it again!