Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #509 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

This silky, smooth lotion with Cocoa Butter, Petroleum Jelly and Vitamin E heals dry skin while evening tone and texture.

November 16, 2016

This moisturizer absorbs quickly, is no toilet and smells nice like the tropics.
I use it after being out in the sun to prevent my skin from drying out and peeling, instead I just get a nice tan while maintains soft supple skin.
Works great in the winter too to fight against the dry air.
Love it!

September 22, 2016

I'm obsessed with this product, mostly because it smells like chocolate. It raised my standards pretty high, so the product is worth it's price. It's really effective it leaves my hands and face feeling moisturizer for a long time. Hands down my favourite product.

June 05, 2016

I am a lover of vaseline intensive care and the cocoa butter definately doesn't fall short. Its got a very rich texture and it makes my dry skin soft and smooth. Its also a great scent. I find it a little pricey for the amount you get but I usually buy it on Sale

May 16, 2016

I love the smell of this lotion and smell is essential in body lotion or cream or butter. It moisturizes well and is easy to apply and spread. The pump bottle is my favorite easy to use and the perfect amount to apply.

May 01, 2016

Good cream very smooth and good moisturizing but, it's smell weird on us. Doesn't smell like cocoa at all. It doesn't smell bad but, I don't know I can't explain the perfume. I've pick the 600ml so, I don't have the choice to use it but, I will not buy again because of the smell!!

February 23, 2015

this creme not only smells awesome but makes your skin feeling well hydrated and smooth feeling without the greasy feeling of most skin cremes also the packaging works well when you are almost out ....you can easily turn it upside down and let the rest of the creme fall to the other end to use all of it

January 26, 2015

Not only does this lotion work fantastically as a deep moisturizer that dries quickly and does not leave a film or residue, it also smells so delicious.

October 22, 2014

I have used this in the past. I like the scent, it made my skin soft and feel great.

September 08, 2014

I really do not like the consistency of this lotion. It's really thick to put on and I don't really feel a difference when I use it. The only thing I love about this product is the smell. I was really underwhelmed by this Vaseline product and was surprised at how little it impressed me. I would not buy this again.

August 12, 2014

Fantastic smelling lotion. It's a wee bit greasy but overall leaves your hands feeling super soft and you just can't beat the smell. The price is fantastic for the 200ml bottle.