Veet Easy Grip Ready-to-Use Wax Strips Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 447 in Hair Removal

October 12, 2016

Bandes super pratique pour la vie de tout les jours. Rends ma peau douce et soyeuse. Enlève absolument tout les petits poils. fonctionne bien sur moi.

October 12, 2016

Great product and always does it's job. I used nair once and was so disappointed. Always keep coming back to this product. Great for sensitive skin and no after effects.

September 26, 2016

I cut the big strips into smaller strips to wax eyebrows, upper lip, chin and side burns. Wax melts easily when rubbed. Pulls out almost all of the hair. Wipes that come with the wax are super moist, don't rip easily and removes wax that's left behind.

February 24, 2016

That's a product that I cannot live without. I keep my hair to grow then I remove it easily and quickly with the ready strips, it keeps my skin soft and shiny.

January 27, 2016

I found these to be a great price, easy to use, got rid of the hair and they were gentle on my skin.

January 29, 2015

You really have to rub the strips to hear them and all the hair doesn't get removed. You end up redoing the same spot several times

April 15, 2014

although some hair comes off, it doesn't remove all hair, not sure why

October 11, 2013

Let the hair grow longer than recommended and may have only removed 3 hairs..... And a layer of skin. It hurt and didnt work

July 10, 2013

I mainly use these strips on my legs. They work really well, even on short hair. The grip tab makes them easy to use on legs, but I don't like them as much for waxing underarms. I cut the strips in two for waxing underarms and the half with no grip tab is less easy to use. Overall, a very good product.

1.5/5

June 20, 2012

Easy to use until you try to pull the product off your face. I don't recommend it. It literally pulled off the top layer of my skin - and I was sore for a week. Bit of a nightmare if you ask me. I don't think I'll try anything Veet again for a LONG time.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book