Veet Rapid Action Hair Removal Lotion
Amazing

Veet Rapid Action Hair Removal Lotion Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 461 in Hair Removal

June 24, 2016

I use this product on my upper lips and between my eyebrows. It is the fastest & most effective product that I've used. I've tried Nair, but it took over 5 minutes and still didn't remove all the hair. This product removed all the hair in 3 minutes.

0.5/5

March 05, 2016

This is a horrible product and it isn't worth the money .I followed the instructions carefully and it didn't remove hardly any of the hair on my legs,it had the worst chemical smell that made my eyes water.just terrible in my opinion

December 09, 2009

This product really works great. I use it on my arms/upper lip area and the hair comes off quickly and smoothly, no irritation whatsoever. It even takes awhile to grow back and when it does, it is soft and light. I have used a lot of other hair removal products but this one is my favourite because it works so well for me! I recommended this product to my friends.

June 05, 2009

I would not recommend this product. I have used this product twice, and it has not worked. Veet's lotion darkened my blond leg hair and made it shrivel up, instead of removing the hair. However, the lotion did make my legs feel soft. For those potential Veet buyers, I would recommend a wax instead.