Veet Salon Line Wax Strips Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 447 in Hair Removal

No need to remove facial hair one hair at a time with new Veet High Precision Facial Wax. This compact and easy-to-use facial wax is specially designed for eyebrows, upper lip and chin. Its innovative high-precision applicator tip and precision stick provide the perfect tools to get picture-perfect, salon-style eyebrows all while in the comfort of home.Pack Contents:Precision Applicator20 re-usable mini stripsPrecision StickInstruction Leaflet

May 01, 2016

I love these but they do not work on my legs or any where on my body BUT, for years I cut them into tiny strips and use them on my eyebrows every few weeks when the hairs grow back in. These last forever!

March 31, 2015

Easy to use, removes hair, leaves skin smooth.

0.5/5

October 11, 2013

These are AWEFUL!! they dont stick, they pull out half of the hairs AND they leave some waxe on your legs... bad stuff!! I totally HATED these!!

1.5/5

October 11, 2013

I hated these, they ripped off skin and made me raw. Very harsh if you ask me. Perhaps if an alligator needed hair removal but I don't like them at all.

May 29, 2013

I love this product. I have it everytime I have to heat up the wax, put it on my leg, and wax it off.

this is like one step waxing for me, its very conveniences for me, and very easy to travel with, doesn't take much space in my luggage.

have been using it for a year, and will continue use it, unless something better comes out, or with better price. lol

May 12, 2012

I was excited to try this product but so disappointed when i actually tried it. The strips didnt even stick to the wax and i heated it appropriately and everything!!And thats the most important thing cos without that the product wont work anyway so no good for me im afraid!Back to plucking and going to the salon :(

November 09, 2011

This product WORKS! There is enough wax on the strip to go over about 2-3 times. It also comes with those oil packs that remove left over wax on your body. Love this product. p.s. you can find coupons for this product online!

July 26, 2011

i think they do the job well and i would recommend this to people , faster than going to a salon and having them do it for you .

July 25, 2011

I was very skeptical of this product but wow was I wrong. It works very well! Like all waxing a few passes are needed but I loved the convienece of this product!

July 25, 2011

I tried the traditional way of waxing: heating the wax in the microwave and then using cloth strips. Then washing the strips later to reuse them (honestly, I mostly threw them away. To my defense the wax was very difficult to get off!). Then a friend of mine introduced me to Veet wax strips. Three words: SO. MUCH. BETTER!

You can cut the strips to the length you need. Stick it on, rub it well and pull! No mess, no spilled wax, no burning yourself, no heating, nothing! Just nicely waxed legs.

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to wax at home without the mess.