• Veet Stripless Warm Wax
  • Veet Stripless Warm Wax

Veet Stripless Warm Wax Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Achieve professional-quality results for up to four weeks at home with Veet Stripless Warm Wax – perfect for legs, underarms and bikini. Comes with:

• 1 x 300g Warm Wax tub
  • 1 wooden precision applicator
  • contoured for specific body parts with temperature indicator
  • 1 instruction leaflet

March 31, 2015

Messy and didn't remove all the hair.

February 18, 2014

I recently tried this out for the first time and I would say this is pretty decent wax. I have tried quite a few different wax products throughout the years and this is one is on the okay side. I really like that this is a stripless wax but that being said I find it difficult to use because you have to put it on correctly and rip it off. It takes quite a bit of practice to get it done. I had issues microwaving this product and took a long time for it to all get melted.

This product removes hair quite well on my legs but on underarms it is hard and doesn't remove all the hair. You got to make sure you put a thick layer on the section you want to wax and then let it dry. Then peel up the wax on the edge and then rip.

Overall, I do recommend this for someone who wants to wax little areas because this is a perfect set and also for someone with fine to medium hair. Also to anyone looking for something that consists of no strips but I do warn you it does take practise to get used to.

This product is found at local drugstores, walmart, target and maybe some grocery stores.

August 14, 2010

This was my first time using a stripless wax, and I find the product took some adjusting to use. Once you got the hang of spreading it on, and how to peel it off though, I found this product amazing! It was extremely effective at getting even the tiniest of hairs. You spread the wax like you would a normal wax product, and then it will dry on your skin. You have to remember to spread a little bit extra at one end of your wax strip, as that is how you will pull it off of your skin. Once the wax dries, you pull it off just like you would a regular wax strip. The only thing that I did not love about this product was the smell of it. Other than that, this product was great and I will definitely be using it again!

January 16, 2010

Besides from the smell, I like the product! It is easy to use, it is fast and hair regrowth is slower. I find myself more motivated to wax than before.