Venus Embrace Holiday Gift Set

Venus Embrace Holiday Gift Set Reviews

Ranked #301 out of 461 in Hair Removal

May 21, 2016

Venus razors are the only ones I use, and just recently I've been using the Venus embrace razors. I do not buy anything else now. These razors work so well, I don't even have to go over that section again. I just shave the area once, and the hair is gone. This gift set is definitely worth it, because of the great product that is within the packaging.

May 14, 2015

It worked very well, had a very close smooth shave.

September 08, 2014

These are my favourite razors. Dont need much shave cream at all and no nicks.

August 24, 2014

It's so easy to shave with these razors, and without pain! They last a long time, shave closely and leave very silky legs. A must!

August 13, 2014

ma peau est vraiment bien!
    Le venus embrace comme rasoir a 5 lames et ça rase ma peau de très près!
    Je l'adore!

August 30, 2012

Love this razor I never get any cuts and it's a close clean shave :)

April 03, 2012

I received this gift for Christmas, and honestly it was one of the best. I have never used a razor that lasted this long. I also loved the smell of the handles!! I loved the shaving cream as well, the small was very pleasing. The only thing I didn't like about the shaving cream was that the button you press to release the foam broke off my second time using it and couldn't get it back on. Over all though the razors I will have to buy more once I ran out, which won't be for awhile since it came with a 4 pack and a 7 pack. They defiantly know how to please their customers.