Good

Vh Pink Camo Ring, Wedding Band, the Most Distinct & Clear Camo Brand, 6mm Titanium, Light Weight and Strength Combined Reviews

1 review
Ranked #12 out of 33 in Rings

September 14, 2015

This pink and silver camo tree branch style titanium ring fit my style perfectly. It is very hard for me to find jewelry that I like being that I am not your typical glamour girl. I got married nine months ago. Since then I have been through so many rings and I didn’t like any of them. They weren’t functional and did not fit “ME”. This ring is simple but perfect. There is nothing sticking out to snag on clothes. It’s still really shiny but the pink camo fits my style perfect. It matches my purse and some of my outdoor gear. The ring is made of titanium. It’s sturdy. I have already put this ring through heck in the time that I have had it and it doesn’t show a single scratch. The sizing was perfect. I ordered an 8 ½ and that’s the size I wear. Now it is very hard to find half sizes in rings a lot of the time so I was thrilled that this company carried the half size. I love my ring and I haven’t taken it off since I have received it. My husband is also happy I finally found a ring that I actually like wearing. I received this product for FREE in exchange for my unbiased review.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender